9.13

Chapter 189 – Rich Second Generation (13)
In the past, Lu Jingxiu, who would never be late or leave early unless for medical reasons, skipped work and went to see the house together with Yan Jing Ze.

There are not many houses left in that real estate. The one Yan Jing Ze has his eye on is not sold because the total price is too high.

Yan Jing Ze called in advance the manager of the sales office he knew. When they arrived, the manager was already waiting at the door.

This manager is in his forties, a little plump and looks very friendly. He knew Yan Jing Ze as well as Lu Jingxiu, and as soon as he saw the two of them, he immediately greeted him.

"We want to see the penthouse with the pool," Yan Jing Ze said.

"The house is in the middle of the complex, on the top floor of the building, I will take you there right away." The manager smiled and took the two of them to see the house.

The houses here are well-decorated, also with furniture, and the decoration style is pretty good.

Yan Jing Ze followed the manager upstairs and fell in love with the house at a glance.

The house has a very high floor height, with a very large balcony, and the decoration style is what Yan Jing Ze likes. The master bedroom is especially good—it is not only very spacious, but also has a large balcony. Living here is definitely more comfortable than living in Lu family villa!

"Jingxiu, what do you think of this house?" Yan Jing Ze asked.

"If you like it, buy it." Lu Jingxiu didn't hesitate.

He does not have high requirements for a house, but one thing is certain – seeing that Yan Jing Ze is thinking of buying a house that belongs to both of them, he feels happy and can't wait to buy it.

Lu Jingxiu's expression looked particularly serious. Yan Jing Ze laughed: "Then buy it."

Yan Jing Ze and Lu Jingxiu quickly finalized the purchase of a house, but the manager who followed them was a little confused.

Before seeing these two come together to buy a house, he thought it was one of them who wanted to buy a house, but now... Looking at the two of them, how come they seemed to buy a house together? Or will President Lu buy it for Second Young Master Yan?

Moreover, what did the second young master call President Lu?

Jingxiu?

The manager is dumbfounded.

At this moment, Yan Jing Ze replied: "We bought this house and write down the names of the two of us... This matter must be kept secret, you know?"

Yan Jing Ze looked at the manager threateningly.

Manager: "..." He seems to found out something amazing!

Not only did the Second Young Master Yan and President Lu come to see the house together, they even had to write the names of the two people together when they bought the house!

Generally, only couples or two people who plan to get married will do this...

But as far as he knows, Second Young Master Yan has a marriage contract with President Lu's nephew?

Rich people... are they all so messy?

The manager was shocked, and as soon as he looked up, he met Lu Jingxiu's cold and gloomy gaze.

Lu Jingxiu stood there with a cane, looking gloomy.

The manager shuddered subconsciously.

Lu Jingxiu was satisfied to see him like this and emphasized, "The news of us buying a house cannot be revealed."