3.8

Chapter Forty-Seven – The Star (8)

"What happened before was all a misunderstanding, Dad, we're fine," Ji Cheng Xiu said to his father. He was willing to believe in Yan Jing Ze's previous explanation, although it didn't make sense.

    "If your relationship is really good, why did he let his agent say you have unspoken rules?" Father Ji asked.

    "What unspoken rules?" Yan Jing Ze was taken aback.

    "Your agent revealed to someone today that three years ago, it was Ji Cheng Xiu who took a liking to you and pressured you, that's why you changed companies, and that the reason you acted that way in 'Dream Back to the Ancient Times' was because of coercion," Father Ji said with a cold face.

    Yan Jing Ze had already turned on the phone and saw the news: "I didn't know about this before..." He was wrongly accused! He had been recording the show today and he had no time to read the news on the Internet. On the way back, he went to make out with Ji Cheng Xiu again... Cough!

    "Then what's this about you hacking Cheng Xiu online?" Father Ji asked.

    "Dad..." Ji Cheng Xiu wanted to help Yan Jing Ze explain, and Yan Jing Ze said: "I just want to come out!"

    Father Ji: "..."

    Yan Jing Ze is now feeling extremely fortunate that when he faced the media before, he directly said that he wanted to quit the entertainment industry, otherwise, Ji Cheng Xiu would have broken up with him now!

    Moreover, Father Ji also knew about Ji Cheng Xiu's affairs... Yan Jing Ze remembered the fate of the original owner in the original historical trajectory.

After Ji Cheng Xiu's death, the original owner's career began to plummet and, in the end, he lost his reputation when his pornographic photos were exposed... If nothing else, it should be Father Ji's doing.

Thinking about it, it's impossible for Father Ji not to take revenge for his son's unexplained death.

    "Who comes out of the closet like this?" Father Ji laughed angrily.

    "There was an accident, and I was pitted!" Yan Jing Ze smiled at Father Ji: "You see, I was trying my best to make up for it the other day."

    "You're inconsistent in what you do, and I don't know what you're trying to do!" Father Ji said, and yet, he couldn't help but follow the thoughts of Yan Jing Ze.

Could it be that Yan Jing Ze took a photo to come out of the closet in the first place and his agent found out about it, and then his agent moved his hands and feet to use that photo to hack his son?

    "In short, I am sincere about Cheng Xiu," Yan Jing Ze said seriously.

    Ji Cheng Xiu also said: "Dad, let's talk about this later, let Jing Ze take a rest." If you can't explain this thing, don't explain it for now.

    Father Ji said: "You still protect him... Forget it, I don't care about your business!"

    After Father Ji said that he didn't care, he really left.

His son is in his thirties and has his own ideas, he doesn't need to be in charge of everything.

    After Father Ji left, Yan Jing Ze immediately showed his loyalty: "Cheng Xiu, I really like you."

    "I know, I really like you too." Ji Cheng Xiu asked, "What do you want to eat? I'll do it." They have not eaten today.

    "I..." Yan Jing Ze wanted to say 'I'll do it' but the words didn't leave his mouth, and he swallowed them back into his stomach.