8.20-8.21

Chapter 171 – Mine Owner (20)

The ear-splitting alarm cut through the night sky, resounding throughout the Capital Star.

People in different time zones of Capital Star, whether they were working, sleeping, eating, or doing other things, were all startled by the alarm at this moment and jumped up.

The Galactic Alliance has been at ease for a long time, and there has been no large-scale war broke out in the last few hundred years.

But the sound of the alarm is familiar to everyone—it will be taught repeatedly in the school.

This alarm means that the planet is under attack and the attackers have entered the planet's atmosphere!

In the past, even if the Galactic Alliance had a battle with other interstellar nations, the battle would not reach the Capital Star. Even if the Capital Star was reached, the invaders could not enter the Capital Star. But now, there are invaders entering the Capital Star?

At the banquet hall, the people who were talking and laughing were instantly stunned, and the expressions of several legion commanders changed drastically.

The invaders actually hit their doorstep, which is a great shame for them!

Some people who were not soldiers at all were dumbfounded by the sound of the alarm, and for a moment became dizzy: "What the hell is going on?"

"Could it be that the alarm was broken?"

"How could there be invaders?"

...

Outside the banquet venue, the anchor Kan Ye was chatting with his audience.

He smiled and looked at the live ball floating next to him: "Although the big shots have entered now, I will still stick around and never leave. After all, they will come out again after they enter!"

"Surely you want to see those legion commanders again, right?"

"Hahahaha, viewers who came late, if you want to watch the wonderful scenes of the seven legion commanders gathered in this live broadcast room, you can watch the replay!"

As a result, as he was talking, an alarm sounded suddenly.

"Damn! It turned out to be a first-level alarm!" Kan Ye was dumbfounded: "What's the matter?"

Those who watched the live broadcast were equally dumbfounded and left messages. The vast majority of people were expressing their fears.

Kan Ye said: "I'm afraid too, I'm really afraid. Wait, I don't seem to have to be afraid, there are seven legion commanders by my side! The place where I am staying should be very safe!"

The audience envied Kan Ye, and Kan Ye said again: "Wait, I suddenly feel a little dangerous... Do you think those invaders will attack here? After all, if the seven legion commanders are wiped out..."

Audience: "Master Kan, have you discovered that many of the things you said today have come true? Please don't say it!"

However, at this moment, a huge spaceship was pressed down towards the area where the Xia family was located.

Kan Ye was right again, the invaders... really want to wipe out the seven commanders in one fell swoop!

Before, even though he heard the alarm, Kan Ye still behaved very relaxedly. He had confidence in the Galactic Alliance.

But now that he saw the spaceship, his whole body was suddenly nervous.

He even had a feeling of "it's over".