Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Wuwang Mountain

The sun rises in the east, and there are thousands of golden lights between the sky and the earth.

Above Taibaizong, an exquisitely carved treasure ship travels through the vast sea of ​​clouds, splitting layers of clouds.

After sailing for an unknown amount of time, a shout came from outside the cabin: "Little Junior Sister, Wuwang Mountain has arrived."

Lin Zhuo walked out of the cabin and saw the entire treasure ship parked on the ground.

At this time, the sun was already high in the sky, and it was so bright that it was dazzling.

She narrowed her eyes first, and after adapting to the light, she looked at the majestic Xiongfeng in front of her.

The top seems to have been flattened by something, leaving an extremely flat and wide cut.

Other parts of the mountain are lush with trees, but the top of the mountain is bare, with no grass growing.

She watched for a while, then disembarked.

The palms of the man beside him flew, and the treasure ship shrank to the size of a palm in an instant, and he put it in the storage bag.

Then he looked at Lin Zhu's bound hands and hesitated for a while: "I will take off the Immortal Binding Cable after you go in, bear with it." The

Immortal Binding Cable is extremely domineering. The aura of the body will also make the place that is bound suffer the pain of being pricked by needles.

When he said this, he was already ready for his junior sister to cry.

Unexpectedly, the other party said obediently: "It's okay, senior brother."

The senior brother asked her cautiously: "Is it really okay?" Lin Zhuo smiled, and flexibly twirled the red string tied on the jade clasp in his hand: "Look, your fingers are okay. Question."

That jade buckle was what Lin Zhuo asked him for when he was on the boat, and he said it was to relieve boredom.

Even though the jade buckle was damaged, and he only wore it on his wrist as a thought, when he gave it to her, he felt a little bit reluctant to part with it.

He looked at Yukou anxiously for a few times, and finally sighed: "Well, I will take you to find the jailer now."

... The jailer in Wuwang Mountain is easy to find. There is a small wooden house at the foot of the mountain, and the jailer is sleeping unconscious in it.

When he was woken up, he was still full of displeasure, and muttered: "Why send someone here at this time..." He rubbed his eyes, sat up and asked: "Zongmen, name?" She said, "Taibaizong, Lin Zhuo."

Lin Zhuo saw a glaring scorched black hole on the right upper arm of the prisoner's Taoist robe, as if accidentally splashed by sparks, but he didn't find it.

She looks away.

The jailer took out a directory and turned to the last page. After confirming that the person's name appeared on the directory, he said angrily: "Let's go." The

two followed him, and after walking a few steps, they saw a square The boundary monument is seven feet high and three feet wide. There is a round hole in the center of the top, and under the round hole are three gold-rimmed characters: Wuwangshan.

The brushstrokes of this character are strong and unruly, with a faint sense of sharpness in it, Lin Zhuo couldn't help but look at it a few more times.