Chapter 82

Chapter 82

    Jin Jinquan

    , "Clean the snake scales?"

    Lin Zhuo withdrew his consciousness, and told these people what he had seen and what he had guessed, and there was an expression of disbelief on their faces.

    "That Yamata no Orochi is so scary..." Lu Tunan, the little white rabbit of the Taibai sect that Lin Zhuo picked up, flinched, "Is it possible that we were killed by that big snake before we got close to it?" "

    How to clean it up?" Zhuo Mulan asked, "Using spells to clean it up, will the Yamata no Orochi think we are attacking it?"

    Sang Wu was amused by her whimsical idea: "Are you sure, clean it up?" After the snake scales, it will let us in... instead of eating our souls as soon as it turns its face?"

    Lin Zhuo shrugged, not discouraged.

    She said: "So now you have three problems, how to get close to Baqi, how to clean up for Baqi, and whether you will turn your face and deny people after cleaning up."

    She thought for a while, and quickly found out the clue: "First The first and second questions are actually not a problem."

    "We can't get close to Baqi, but we can manipulate gerbils to approach it."

    As long as you sign a master-servant contract with gerbils, you can drive gerbils—just contracted spirit beasts It takes a lot of spiritual consciousness, and it is difficult to recover after a long time, so ordinary monks rarely contract spirit beasts.

    But Lin Zhuo ignored this.

    Not to mention the harvest of a large number of points at the Hundred Flowers Banquet, the promotion just now doubled her consciousness and increased her consciousness by a quarter.

    Not to mention contracting one gerbil, she is not afraid of contracting ten gerbils.

    Only the only question now is... where to find gerbils?

    Lin Zhuo looked at the white cat squatting at her feet: "Are there any other gerbils in this tunnel?"

    The white cat shook her head, her sapphire blue eyes were full of confusion, as if she didn't understand what she was looking for with these little mice.

    That would be a bit difficult...

    Lin Zhu smiled wryly: It seems that there are only a few gerbils around Baqi, and the others have been killed.

    Could it be that she has to run to Baqi's side to contract gerbils? Stealing a mouse under the eyes of a big snake is more risky than cleaning its scales in person.

    Seeing that the cat was lying on the ground a little sleepy, Lin Zhuo put the cat back into the spirit animal bag and continued to think hard.

    Lu Tunan was already very disheartened.

    She persuaded Lin Zhuo: "Xiao Cui, don't take any risks. So many people have already had accidents, it will be bad if you have another accident...

    " Under the coercion of the baby, this spell fell to the ground before it was released, unless you can not use the spell in front of it..."

    "Huh?" Lin Zhuo suddenly had a flash of inspiration.

    She can do it without using spells in front of it!

    Previously, her spiritual sense had been suppressed by the contract, and as long as she used her spiritual sense, it would affect Xuanli's side. In order to avoid such an embarrassing scene, she hadn't used her spiritual sense to arrange the elements in the spiritual energy for a long time.