Chapter 118

Chapter 118

    The accident happened

    in the audience, besides Cunkang, many monks who watched the ceremony also expressed their puzzlement to Qingyang Sword Lord's move.

    There were even some gloating——

    Miao Qingshu sat beside Nie Xiao, with a sarcastic look on her face: "Brother Xiao, do you think this Qingyang Sword Sect is going to collapse? Qingyang Sword Master is so confused, right? Want to pass on the title of Sword Lord to a ten-year-old child? The rest of the Qingyang Sword Sect agreed to this?"

    Nie Xiao's brows were still calm, but when he looked closely, he could see the repressed madness in his eyes .

    They sat near the disciples of the Qingyang Sword Sect. Miao Qingshu didn't hide her words, which attracted the glares of the disciples of the Qingyang Sword Sect from all directions.

    Nie Xiao smiled at them kindly, and then said to Miao Qingshu: "Don't interfere with other people's sect's affairs, Qingyang Jianjun is far-sighted, and he has his reasons for doing so."

    Hearing his words, the surrounding The disciples of the Qingyang Sword Sect withdrew their murderous eyes.

    However, in the entire Shuowang Peak, Miao Qingshu was not the only one who murmured in his heart, there were many people who were dissatisfied with Qingyang Sword Lord's arrangement, but they dared not speak out.

    Yes, the ten-year-old golden elixir represents the limitless future of this disciple, but...

    inheriting this huge sect is not the same as cultivating for a long time!

    Tang Hong stood on the high platform, hundreds of small criticisms merged into a buzzing sound and entered her ears, she immediately forgot it, and didn't worry about it at all.

    She firmly caught Qingyang's bestowed sword, and kowtowed again: "Thank you, Master, for bestowing the sword!"

    She held the sword and was about to stand up when suddenly a gust of wind swept towards Tang Hong's back with a murderous aura soaring towards the sky. Go away!

    Qingyang's face turned cold, his footwork changed, and he flicked his sleeves to block the blow for Tanghong.

    Qingyang was furious: "Who is coming to challenge my Qingyang Sword Sect!"

    "Hahahaha, it's me!" Ling Yang walked out of the cloud with a big laugh, "Master, I'm also your apprentice, don't you forget me?"

    Walking out with him, There are also three old men who are full of calculations.

    These three old men are all at the late Yuanying stage, but... their faces have never been seen before!

    These three people are not people from the Great Wilderness!

    "Heh..."

    Seeing the faces of these people, Qingyang smiled softly.

    He didn't see these two disciples on the stage just now, and he already guessed who the person who betrayed him in the Qingyang Sword Sect was.

    He deliberately made the acceptance ceremony so grand, and bestowed the Qingyang Sword on Tang Hong, one of his intentions was to catch traitors out.

    Unexpectedly, this Ling Yang not only came by himself, but also brought his accomplices to boost his momentum!

    The three late Nascent Souls... what does he want to do with these people? Force him to abdicate?