Chapter 74

Chapter Seventy-Four

    Even though the unscrupulous businessman

    had a bad guy to compare with before, Lin Zhuo's barbecue still didn't sell well.

    "Ten low-grade spirit stones, it's too expensive..."

    "That's right, with this money, you can buy ten Peiyuan pills..."

    "Too black-hearted..."

    "True greed..."

    Loose cultivators are not like sects. Disciple, there will be a monthly case every month. The spirit stones on their bodies are all picked out in a hurry, and they need to buy various resources carefully.

    What's more, in this secret realm, I don't know what kind of danger will be ahead. If my spiritual power is exhausted, the spiritual stone on my body will be used to save my life.

    So these people used the excuse of Bigu Dan to force themselves not to think about the delicious barbecue.

    After yelling, Lin Zhu touched his nose in embarrassment when he found no one was buying it.

    Sang Wu, who just felt that he was being calculated, laughed again in a flash: "Xiaocui, no one bought it..."

    He said very naturally: "If I offer the price of five low-grade spirit stones for a piece of meat, you will sell these barbecued meats. Sell ​​it to me."

    Lin Zhuo said, "No." Taking advantage of the

    fire, why should she do such a loss-making business.

    With this skill, it is better to roast a few more slices of meat to reward the dozen cats in front of you.

    She kept handling the bamboo rats in her hands, flipping the bamboo sticks from time to time, the more she got used to it, the more proficient she became, and she consumed one-fifth of the bamboo rats in the storage bag in one go.

    The group of cats in front of them also ate very vigorously, as if they never got tired of eating.

    The many monks recuperating nearby also felt that their bodies had almost recovered during this period of time—the spiritual energy in the secret area was already strong, and the speed of recovering spiritual energy was twice as fast as that outside.

    After they rested, they were about to leave here and explore forward, but suddenly they saw a white light in front of the nun!

    Someone blurted out: "Advanced!"

    Lin Zhuo was also taken aback by this incident. She took a closer look and found that it was the thinnest and lowest cultivation cat among the cats. In the middle stage of foundation building.

    Beast cultivators do not need to break through the barriers of the state of mind when they are promoted below the golden core. For them, as long as they accumulate enough, they can break through the realm, which is as natural as drinking water and eating.

    So the promotion of the little gray cat didn't last long, and it was completed very quickly. After it was promoted, it was still staring at the barbecue in her hand, as if it didn't know what happened just now.

    Lin Zhuo raised his forehead: What a snack.

    She fed it a piece of bamboo rat meat, but didn't take this promotion to heart.

    These cats have been living in Wuwang Mountain before, and Wuwang Mountain is really a land barren of aura, not to mention this secret place, not even a place like Sishui County that occupies a small spiritual vein.