Chapter 18

Chapter Eighteen

    Lin Zhuo and Zhao Yiqing waited until it was almost dark, but they still didn't wait for Shen Lingshuang to come back.

    However, she waited until she sent a sound transmission talisman to Tang Hong.

    Tang Hong crushed the sound transmission talisman, and Shen Lingshuang's slightly eager voice came from inside: "Things have changed, I will try my best to come back before the market opens." After

    listening to Tang Hong, she got used to it.

    For some reason, Lin Zhuo felt a little lost.

    Just when she was about to leave, Mingxuan suddenly said, "Since Sister Shuang can't come back for the time being, it's okay for you to stay here for a few days.

    " "Aren't you afraid that she will be angry?" According to her observation, Shen Lingshuang is the core figure here and has almost all the right to speak.

    Tang Hong's strength and status are not low, and Zhao Yiqing also said that Shen Lingshuang often takes her out and relies on her a lot.

    But Tang Hong still said that he could not make the decision to keep her.

    Mingxuan... can make the decision? Facing Lin Zhuo's suspicious eyes, Ming Xuan smiled shyly and blinked at her: "Before Sister Shuang came back, we were the only ones here.

    If we don't tell, no one will know."

    "Besides, it's getting dark "Ming Xuan said, "It's dangerous in the mountains at night, and it's not safe for you to go back.

    I just want to recuperate Senior Sister Zhao's health. You stay here, Senior Sister Lin, just to be with her."

    "Yes, yes."

    Silly Bai Tian and Zhao Yiqing nodded in agreement.

    Tang Hong glanced at Ming Xuan, but she had no objection.

    Ming Xuan arranged the matter in such an understatement, and continued to squat down to organize the herbs.

    Lin Zhuo remained silent.

    I didn't expect this kid to look shy and gentle, but he turned out to be a cut black... She glanced at the peacock lying beside her: "The matter is temporarily resolved.

    Tsk, it's really troublesome to raise you."

    The peacock immediately rubbed against her flatteringly, Lin Zhuo stroked its fur, and suddenly saw the wound on its neck left by the scarred face.

    "Mingxuan," Lin Zhuo waved at Mingxuan, "Look, can this be cured?" Mingxuan put down the herbal medicine, walked over to have a look: "Ordinary skin and flesh wounds need to be applied.

    Treatment can be cured, It 's just...the hair around the wound needs to be plucked."

    "Oh—" Hearing this, the peacock retreated a few feet away.

    Now, the eyes it looks at Mingxuan are even more terrified than the eyes it looks at Tanghong—their peacocks are most proud of this feather, pluck its feathers? Don't even think about it! Peacock felt that his life was really hard, and he followed the woman after listening to the boss's words. As a result, one of the woman's companions wanted her blood, and the other wanted to pluck her hair... The task given by the boss was too difficult. a little.

    It looked at Lin Zhuo resentfully, and Lin Zhuo burst out laughing.

    Lin Zhuo asked: "Can it be cured without plucking?" Ming Xuan nodded: "Yes, but it will get better slowly."