Chapter 70

Chapter 70: The No-Salt Woman (Part 1)

    This time, Lin Zhuo felt that the time had passed for a while.

    This kind of long time is a kind of psychological long time, just like when traveling from the wilderness to the sky world, because of the unbearable pain, every second feels very long.

    When the transmission stopped, Lin Zhuo's back was already dripping with cold sweat.

    But she gritted her teeth tightly, bracing herself not to show the clues.

    The person who seized the house was shouted and beaten by everyone in the wilderness, and she couldn't expose her weakness.

    Tang Hong noticed something was wrong with her body, so she cleverly supported her and covered it up for her.

    In the eyes of outsiders, these two people are just holding each other intimately, and there is nothing wrong with it.

    Lin Zhuo paused for a moment, feeling that she had recovered, she took Tang Hong with her, and was going to find the next teleportation array.

    Unexpectedly, Sang Wu and the men beside him also traveled with them—or in other words, most of the people in the teleportation formation went with them.

    These people are all borrowing from the Moon Valley and preparing to go to the Qingyang Sword Sect.

    Whether it's the succession ceremony of the new sword lord, or the secret realm, or for other reasons, the Qingyang Sword Sect is undoubtedly the first choice for the monks of the Great Wilderness to travel recently, and it is comparable to the crowded scenic spots during the small holidays.

    She didn't stay in the Moon Valley too much, and quietly opened the system panel while walking along the crowd, and saw that she was only deducted 50 points for riding the teleportation array this time.

    It seems that this value is likely to be constant. She doesn't have to worry about being deprived of too much consciousness by the teleportation array at one time, but she has to endure the pain of being torn apart... However, the samples are too small, and more tests are needed.

    Lin Zhuo made up his mind, led Tang Hong, and after paying the Lingshi, entered the teleportation array in Moon Valley.

    Coincidentally, this time it was also next to Sang Wu and the alchemist beside him.

    The teleportation array in Zheyue Valley was much more crowded than that in Sishui County. Lin Zhuo vaguely recalled the fear of being dominated by the morning rush hour subway in his previous life.

    Lin Zhuo turned his head and caught a glimpse of the alchemist's disgusted look, which made him a little funny.

    Sang Wu, on the other hand, didn't have much expression on his face. He was dressed in peach red clothes, matched with his gorgeous face, and he had a kind of cold and warm beauty in the crowd.

    Sensing Lin Zhuo looking at him again, Sang Wu glanced at her with a half-smile: "Girl, do you think of your senior brother again?" Lin Zhu pretended to be evasive: "Yes, yes..." Sang Wu glanced at her, There's always something wrong with this guy.

    He hadn't noticed it just now, but when he looked at it now, he felt that the woman in front of him dodged for another reason - he had seen too many people who were obsessed with his appearance, and his intuition told him that the woman in front of him dodged him not because of admiration.

    This is interesting... He leaned forward and said, "Girl, what does your elder brother look like?" Lin Zhuo hesitated and said, "No, not as good-looking as senior..." "Oh?" Sang Wu said again, " Since I am not as good-looking as me, why don't you like me instead... How about it? I can let you be a maid by my side, always by my side."