Chapter 42

Chapter 42: Green Lotus Formation

    After Lin Zhuo explained to Yun Bozhou, Yun Bozhou finally admitted that it was not a pheasant, but a peacock.

    However, Peacock was beaten to pieces by Yun Bozhou's words, limp and depressed all the time.

    Lin Zhuo comforted it for a long time, but it was useless. Seeing such a good bird, he was almost depressed.

    So she kept the peacock in the spirit animal bag all the time, and only released it every day when it was given medicine, and fed it something to eat by the way.

    For the rest of the time, Lin Zhuo didn't go out, just nestled on the stone bed, set up an isolation formation for Ding Chou's room, then spread the soft mattress and pillows he found from Danxiu's mansion on the stone bed, and took out a small A low table is placed inside the house, where you can rest and read comfortably.

    She reads formation books. Last time, she found five formation books from Danxiu's study. In order to study the "Na Ling Formation" thoroughly, she gnawed through all the formation diagrams of the elementary level, but the formation diagrams of the intermediate level But don't know much yet.

    As for the high-level formation diagram, she didn't intend to touch it at all-let alone learn it, she can't even read it now.

    High-level arrays are generally large-scale protection, attack, and teleportation arrays that act on sects and cities. This type of array will be composed of many primary and intermediate arrays, connected with countless runes, and the cost The energy, financial resources, and manpower are huge.

    A single formation division cannot and cannot complete such a difficult task.

    The primary formation is like building a log cabin, the intermediate formation is like building a small three-story building, and the advanced formation is like building a one-hundred-story high-rise building.

    Lin Zhuo didn't intend to become a fat man in one go, so she only planned to learn the middle-level formation slowly.

    She stayed in the house alone for seven days, because there was no pressure to go back when she was in Cangjie, she slowed down the pace of learning the formation.

    The knowledge that she had swallowed before was also taken out by her to absorb again - when she left Cangjie, she didn't even forget to take away the stack of draft paper when learning the formation, which was despised by Qi Ling as garbage, This is where it comes in handy.

    Tired of studying, Lin Zhu read some travel notes of Cangjie to relieve his boredom.

    The book Lin Zhuo picked up casually, which seems to be written by a casual practitioner, is called "Qinglian's Travel Notes".

    The writing is full of unrestrained and unrestrained writing style, and the signature is coincidental, called Lay Qinglian.

    In the previous life, Lin Zhuo, who grew up reading Li Bai's poems, naturally had a good impression of this name.

    Besides, this Layman Qinglian is not as timid and sharp as ordinary casual cultivators, and he is more open-minded than the disciples of the sect. Just through words, Lin Zhuo can describe a wanton and floating shadow in his heart. He is really a model of an immortal in Lin Zhuo's heart. I can't help but feel a little bit about making friends.

    Because no matter in the Great Wilderness or the Cang Realm, there are definitely very few such monks.

    Although casual cultivators are free, they are worried all day long, struggling on the road of cultivation, and have to collect various cultivation resources by themselves.