Chapter 99

Chapter Ninety-Nine

    As soon as Xuanli

    entered the room, Bai Jiaojiao was startled by him and shrank back into Lin Zhuo's arms.

    With this shrinking, Xuanli's face became even colder.

    Baqi was quick-witted, and pulled Bai Jiaojiao out of Lin Zhuo's arms, and carried her into his own: "Brother-in-law, let me introduce you, this is Jiaojiao, my future wife!"

    Bai Jiaojiao scratched him and said softly "Who promised to be your daughter-in-law?"

    Baqi poked her: "This... I'll talk about it later, you call brother-in-law first!"

    "Oh..." Bai Jiaojiao said obediently, "Brother-in-law.

    " Still cold and unmoved.

    He said: "You all go out, I have something to say to her."

    Baqi immediately breathed a sigh of relief, and quickly dragged Bai Jiaojiao out, and Tang Hong also wisely took away a bunch of cats, leaving only the cats in the house Lin Zhuo and Xuanli.

    Xuanli didn't say a word, walked to her side and squatted down silently, lying on her knees, as if he had suffered a great grievance outside.

    She has never seen Xuanli like this before, and even she can't imagine, this wild... Who else can bully him?

    "What's wrong?" Lin Zhuo asked nervously, "Did something happen?"

    Xuanli didn't answer, Lin Zhuo thought for a while and asked, "Did those people outside have discovered my identity? Just now Nie Xiao came, he It must be because I think my identity is strange and want to find out..."

    Xuanli narrowed his eyes dangerously: "Nie Xiao?

    " The Junfu had a conspiracy, but Xiaotang and Xiaobaxi made a lot of trouble."

    Lin Zhuo said again: "Why don't I go back to Wuwang Mountain first? I should go back, if I don't go back, the Qiyun Peony in my hand will be destroyed. It's time to wither..."

    As soon as she spoke, Xuan Li hugged her waist tightly.

    He hoarsely said, "Do you still remember that last time you said that when you go back, you will make it up to me?"

    "Uh..." Lin Zhuo remembered that he had cheated him last time and fell in love with a beautiful woman. He nodded and said, "Yes, I promised you." You

    can't go back on what you promised.

    Xuanli suddenly raised his head, and stared at her intently with golden eyes: "I'll take you back.

    But I hope you... can go with me to a place."

    Lin Zhu was somewhat displeased by his burning eyes . Excuse me, I nodded.

    In the next moment, Lin Zhuo saw that a black hole was suddenly torn open in the space around him!

    She opened her eyes wide and was about to speak when Xuan Li hugged her tightly in her arms.

    Then, she was brought into a void by him.

    Lin Zhuo originally thought that she would cause her spiritual consciousness to die of pain because of traveling through the space - just like every time she traveled through the teleportation circle.

    But she didn't.

    Her whole body seemed to be baked by a warm breath, wrapping her into a cocoon, protecting her in her arms without revealing any gaps.