Chapter 55

Chapter 55: The Banquet of Flowers

    Seeing that the peony was intact, the bustard breathed a sigh of relief, pointing at the people on the ground and cursing: "I'll kill you..." The people on the ground raised their heads.

    The man's hair was disheveled, his clothes were torn, and blood was still dripping from the corners of his lips.

    In such an embarrassing situation, his face was tainted with a bit of poignant beauty, even more beautiful than the red peony beside him.

    Then the madam's voice stopped abruptly, as if someone had pinched her throat: "Young master, young master..." She hurriedly stepped forward to help Sang Wu up: "Who...who hurt you!" Sang I stretched out my hand to wipe off the blood from the corner of my lips, looked towards a certain place in the crowd, and smiled with my eyes: "It's nothing, I accidentally fell down."

    Accidentally... accidentally hurt myself like this? The madam is not a fool, so she suppressed the doubts in her heart and asked someone to help Sang Wu to heal his injuries.

    Sang Wu rejected her, stood up, walked through the crowd to Lin Zhuo's side.

    "Why didn't you go?" It was a good time for her to leave, but she stayed anyway.

    Sang Wu's eyes flashed with joy: "Are you guilty?" Lin Zhuo didn't answer his question, but asked, "How do you sell that pot of Qiyun Peony?" Sang Wu was stunned, and followed her gaze. Xiang that pot of peony was only a foot away from the place where he fell.

    It turned out that she was not looking at him just now, but at Peony... His smile faded a little: "Not for sale."

    Lin Zhuo: "..." Seeing the girl in front of him deflated, Sang Wu was happy again. She explained: "That is the prize of the Hundred Flowers Banquet for winning the first prize, and it cannot be treated as an ordinary peony."

    "Hundred Flowers Banquet?" Lin Zhuo asked curiously, and Sang Wu explained the reason.

    To put it simply, the brothels in Wenqing Lane are all properties of Wenqing Pavilion. In order to enhance the competition among brothels, there will be a Hundred Flowers Banquet every three months. Each brothel will send five people to participate, and the monks will vote , the brothel that wins the first prize can get Qiyun Peony.

    An analogy is the equivalent of a group beauty pageant voted by the audience.

    After the Qiyun Peony is in hand, the brothel will deal with the sale at will - but the brothel that won the first prize will not pay attention to this little money at all, and only put the peony in the building for people to watch.

    Because Peony is here, it is a movable type signboard, and the brothel with Peony within these three months will definitely double the performance of other brothels.

    The flowering period of Qiyun peony is exactly three months, and after three months, it will wither and wither.

    After hearing this, Lin Zhuo pondered: "So that's how it is..." Lin Zhuo pointed directly at the center of the question: "The peonies as prizes are all provided by you Wenqing Pavilion, so do you sell the peonies in Wenqing Pavilion?" Seeing that the girl insisted on this peony, Sang Wu raised his eyebrows and said: "If you let that alchemist sell me Peiyuan Dan, I will make the decision to sell you the peony.

    " I know his whereabouts."

    Lin Zhuo still did not confess to Ming Xuan.

    Instinctively, she didn't want to tell the truth in front of Sang Wu, and she insisted on holding on.