Chapter 80

Chapter Eightieth

    Jian

    Xin noticed this sudden change, Xuanli, who should have been able to handle this attack with ease, was unable to even try his best to parry because of his unstable mind.

    When he was in a trance, his right arm was cut by Cunkang, the flesh and blood were turned out, almost to the bone.

    "Hiss—"

    Even though the sword didn't land on him, the disciples in the audience couldn't help gasping.

    Looking further down, I saw that the two people who were originally evenly matched, the situation changed instantly. downwind.

    "What's going on? Why did Zhenjun Xuanli suddenly reveal such a flaw?"

    "I'm afraid he is still inexperienced... He has only practiced swords for seven days..."

    "Is it true that he has only practiced swords for seven days? That sword intent doesn't seem like seven days ..."

    "Didn't you see that the sword intent has weakened? Maybe it was forcibly raised by some method, and the foundation is not stable. It seems that the position of the sword lord belongs to Zhenjun Cunkang..."

    Tang Hong heard Hearing these discussions, looking at Xuanli on the stage, he pursed his lips tightly.

    She has also seen Xuanli's sword skills these days, and even fought against Xuanli a few times under Qingyang's arrangement.

    That flaw just now was obviously not at Xuanli's true level.

    Qingyang said that Xuanli's body still bears the wounds left by the Heavenly Tribulation, what's the matter, has the old wounds flared up?

    Her little fist was clenched unconsciously: with Qingyang as the sword spirit, she hadn't thought that Xuanli would lose.

    If he loses... what will Senior Sister Lin, who is trapped in the secret realm, do?

    On the ring, Qing Yang, who was trapped in the sword, saw his style of fighting, and guessed in an instant: Maybe there is something wrong with that girl.

    "Xuanli," Qingyang said calmly, "Calm down.

    Do you still remember what we talked about last time, why did you agree with her to leave Wuwangshan? "

    Xuanli trembled in his heart.

    Why?

    Because he believed that she would be fine, and he also believed that he could protect her...it would be fine.

    The contract disappeared, and this situation happened last time.

    Last time, her consciousness Sudden skyrocketing, broke the contract in half, this time... must be the same.

    She is not dead.

    She must not be dead.

    He wants to win.

    He must win.

    He cannot meet her as a defeated person.

    He still has Before he had time to give her the mountain of cloud-ridden peonies,

    a strong, galloping belief condensed and erupted from his heart, filled with uncontrollable pain and desperate hope, and instantly gathered into a sea.

    He raised his sword again, The Qingyang Sword, which was scorched black by the Heavenly Tribulation, actually peeled off the scorched black shell inch by inch when he swung the sword, revealing the snow-white sword body!