Chapter 114

Chapter 114

    In the Qingyang City of Hidden     Moon Valley , Lin Zhuo and Ming Xuan walked through the streets and alleys of Qingyang City.

    Mingxuan had never seen this kind of worldly state, and he opened his eyes curiously along the way, looking left and right.

    Lin Zhuo didn't restrain him either. Anyway, in Qingyang City, nothing would happen.

    She walked to the vicinity of the teleportation cabinet and observed the situation there.

    After such a long period of familiarity, the people in Qingyang City are no longer surprised by this teleportation cabinet, but some monks from outside are very novel when they see these things——

    Qingyang has succeeded again and accepted Tanghong as an apprentice This incident caused many people from other sects to come to Qingyang Sword Sect.

    Different from Xuanli's succession last time, this time, many bigwigs at the Nascent Soul level also came to congratulate Qingyang. Can be resurrected from the dead.

    After all, these Nascent Soul True Monarchs can clearly feel the shackles of the Great Wilderness Spiritual Qi on them. Even the number one person in the Great Wilderness who is as strong as Qingyang will fail to ascend, and they have to worry about their own safety during the ascension.

    Qingyang couldn't bear to disturb these people, so he pulled Xuanli to shield him from the gun.

    Xuan Li's face turned dark when he left, and he even dragged the gloating Tang Hong away.

    This also led to the situation where only Lin Zhuo and Mingxuan were shopping...

    Lin Zhuo remembered Xuanli's expression, smiled, smiled, but found that something was wrong with him.

    At this moment, Ming Xuan also turned his head to look at Lin Zhuo: "Senior sister, is the aura in this city... getting stronger and stronger?"

    ...

    Qingyang Sword Sect, Li Hotel.

    In the hall, the elders of the sects are gathering together to discuss matters.

    A group of old foxes had their own thoughts, but in the end it was Elder Chen Xia from the Moon Valley who couldn't wait to speak: "Sword Master Qingyang, you Qingyang Express, are you planning to drive to the Moon Valley?"

    He was just going through the motions to participate in the Qingyang Sword Jun's apprentice acceptance ceremony, I didn't expect to be eye-opened by such express delivery cabinets in Qingyang City.

    Good stuff! If Concealing Moon Valley has this, it will be even more powerful!

    Their Moon Valley itself is located in a remote location, in the southwest of the wilderness, and it takes a long time to fly to other sects, not to mention that they specialize in pills, elixir plants, and pills that are refined and sent to pharmacies for sale. The transportation problem has been bothering them for a long time.

    It's not that they haven't thought about setting up several teleportation arrays, but firstly, long-distance teleportation arrays are costly and risky, and secondly, they don't want the number of visitors in Moon Valley to increase.     It's not that it's not hospitable, but too many spiritual plants are planted in the Moon Valley. This is the method of balancing the spiritual energy between the spiritual plants that they have explored for hundreds of years. If the number of monks in the Moon Valley increases, the Moon Valley's spiritual energy field will inevitably be destroyed.     So this teleportation cabinet is really too much for their appetite.     He looked at Qingyang helplessly, but Qingyang didn't answer his words, he just said: "This thing was made by Xuanli, you can ask him."     Chen Xia turned to look at Xuanli, Xuanli said: "Yes, yes, but I have one condition."     Chen Xia asked: "What?"     Xuanli said indifferently: "I intend to abolish a prison in Wuwangshan together with Jiuchongliantai."     "This... no problem."     Chen Xia didn't think for long before agreeing decisively.     Everyone in their Danxiu is a pharmacist, not to say that they are compassionate, but at least they have a heart to help the world. They have long been disgusted with the practice of slaughtering prisoners in Jiuzhong Liantai to make their own disciples superior, and they will also specifically explain to the moon Gu's disciples, on the ring, can be merciful to others if it is not necessary.