Chapter 51

Chapter 51: Butterflies

    Lin Zhuo was sitting in the lobby, waiting for the kitchen to prepare dishes for her.

    Suddenly, she felt a gaze staring at her.

    She looked up and saw a teenager lying on the railing on the second floor looking at her.

    The young man was wearing a peach-colored shirt, which was embroidered with all kinds of flowers. The colorful flowers crowded together in a cluster, making his face look as gorgeous as peaches and plums.

    Seeing her looking over, he twitched the end of his eyes, and his peach blossom eyes were full of charm.

    Gentle but not frivolous, lingering but not provocative.

    He propped his palms on the railing, and immediately turned over from the second floor and landed on the ground like a fluttering butterfly.

    In a blink of an eye, he was already sitting opposite Lin Zhuo.

    "This girl," he said, his voice was as lazy and lingering as the whole person, "I would like to buy you a pot of wine. I

    wonder if the girl likes pear blossom white or peach blossom wine?" Lin Zhuo smiled slightly: "Sorry, I don’t drink.”

    “Then invite the girl to drink tea,” the young man said again, “I happen to have a bag of Thousand Petal Snow in my hand.”

    Thousand Petal Snow, an extremely delicate tea tree, after soaking in the cup, the leaves fluctuate like Thousand petals of snow, hence the name.

    One or two cups of tea can be sold for a middle-grade spirit stone. The original owner used to drink it a lot. In this border town, this is quite a luxury.

    Lin Zhuo kept his bumpkin persona in mind, shook his head again, and

    said in a daze, "I don't know what it is." In his palm, "I'll treat you, you can just drink it."

    Red ripples appeared in his palm, and after a while, wisps of water vapor came out from the spout of the jade pot, lingering in the fragrance.

    He took out a pair of jade cups, and at first glance it was the same as the jade pot.

    He filled two cups, and then pushed a jade cup in front of Lin Zhuo: "Please."

    Lin Zhuo still didn't move, but said to the young man, "You don't get paid for nothing, I don't know why senior loves junior so much." ?” He didn't deliberately restrain his pressure, so Lin Zhuo could see that this young man was about fifteen or sixteen years old, but his cultivation had already reached the late stage of foundation establishment, and he faintly had the strength to attack the golden core.

    Such a speed, even in the five major sects, can be called a genius. Why did she appear in this small town and ask her to drink for no reason? Lin Zhuo already had a secret in her body. As soon as this young man appeared, the nerves in her mind immediately tensed up.

    The boy smiled but didn't answer her.

    Xiao Er just brought up the dishes, and called out respectfully: "Master Shao." The

    golden fried loach and grilled quail were put on the table, and the boy moved his chopsticks unceremoniously, and the crisp voice burst between his lips and teeth , but it does not make people feel that he is vulgar at all, but inexplicably adds a bit of boldness and pleasure.

    Lin Zhuo seemed to have vaguely grasped the answer in his heart: I'm afraid that the young master just likes to eat these two dishes and is lonely, so he came here to find a meal partner? Lin Zhuo relaxed a little, and picked up his chopsticks to eat.