Chapter 90

Chapter Ninety

    After buying chestnuts

    and seeing Qiyun Peony, Lin Zhuo already knew who the gift-giver was.

    She was visibly relieved that she didn't have to meet Sangwu in person.

    She said, "Thank him for me."

    Zhuo Mulan said, "Senior, he...has left the Qingyang Sword Sect.

    He still has one more sentence, he wants me to pass it on to you."

    "No need to pass it on," Lin Zhuo said , "I have settled my relationship with him, and I think there will be no chance to see you again in the future." The

    next time she sees Sang Wu, she will walk around 100%.

    This person... is really difficult to deal with.

    "Yes," Zhuo Mulan was a little embarrassed, "but the senior said that I must pass this sentence on to you."

    Zhuo Mulan closed her eyes, as if she was afraid that she would be angry, and said quickly: "Wang Xiaocui, I already know you The real identity.

    Don't worry, I will not reveal your identity.

    But when I break through the golden core, I will come to see you again."

    Ji Xing looked at her, worried: "Little sister, why is he..."

    Lin Zhuo explained: "When I broke through, the Yi Rong Dan failed, and he saw the true face."

    Ji Xing asked again: "He really won't leak it?" Lin Zhuo shook his head: "I     do

    n't know."

She was careless, no one else to blame.

    What will happen in the future... let's take a step and see.

    Lin Zhuo put the storage bag full of bamboo rat skin and bamboo rat paws in front of Zhuo Mulan: "Although the bamboo rat's fur is invulnerable to water and fire, and its claws can't even hurt a knife made of black crystal ore, the bamboo rat is After all, the mouse is only a spirit beast in the Qi training period.

    Fifty low-grade spirit stones for a skin, and 20 low-grade spirit stones for a paw, this price should be the most acceptable to others.

    If someone buys a lot, you can lower it appropriately.

    Zhuo Mulan secretly wrote down what she said: "Okay. " The

    three chatted for a while, Lin Zhuo saw that it was getting late, and said goodbye to them.

    "I will leave the Qingyang Sword Sect in about three days," Lin Zhuo said, "After three days, we will meet again here . "

    "Okay," Ji Xing said, "When the time comes, brother earns spirit stones and share them with you for self-defense."

    Lin Zhuo smiled, turned and left. On

    the way back to the Qingyang Sword Sect, Lin Zhuo happened to smell the sweet smell of roasted chestnuts on the side of the road.

    She stepped forward and asked, "How do you sell these chestnuts?" The

    stall owner replied: "One low-grade spirit stone one by one."

    Lin Zhuo was surprised and said, "One? " so expensive? "You

    must know that a low-grade Peiyuan pill is only a low-grade spirit stone, and this chestnut is equivalent to a pill.