Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Monkey Wine

    After throwing the peacock to Mingxuan and cleaning up all the cat fur, Zhao Yiqing mysteriously pulled Lin Zhuo into the alchemy room.

    Lin Zhuo scratched his head: "Why did you bring me here... Do you want to make alchemy?" "No," she said, "I want to make a weapon.

    Didn't you collect a batch of materials before? You already have a space magic weapon Now , I just forged a spirit beast bag for you."

    Lin Zhuo asked curiously, "You are refining weapons here, where can you find earth veins?" She was new to this world before, and she didn't know much about refining weapons until this time. On a trip to Cangjie, while learning the formation method, I read some travel notes one after another, and only then did I know some basic knowledge of the cultivation world.

    For example, refining equipment is much more difficult than refining alchemy. Concentration, strength, patience, skill, luck... all are indispensable. The most important thing is that there needs to be a ground vein that can melt materials.     Unlike an alchemist who can refine medicinal materials by relying on the different fires and medicine cauldrons in his body, it is difficult for an alchemist to forge and smelt materials only by relying on his own conditions.     Therefore, each major sect will have special fire veins for refiners, some of which are naturally generated in the sect, and some are drawn at a huge cost, all for the greatest convenience for the refiner.     There are some large magical artifacts that cannot be completed by a single craftsman, and require the joint efforts of dozens of people.     If you insist on a metaphor, alchemy is like a small manual workshop, and refining equipment is like an industrialized factory machine tool.     Everyone can open a small manual workshop, but not everyone can have machine tools in the workshop.     Therefore, among casual cultivators, there are many people who can make alchemy, but only a few who can make weapons.     Without a certain background, it is as difficult as reaching the sky to master the art of refining weapons.     Although Wuwang Mountain is not barren, its conditions are definitely not able to compete with the sect.     "Earth veins?" Zhao Yiqing skillfully moved Mingxuan's alchemy furnace away, revealing a thin fiery red line underneath, "There are.

    Sister Shuang built the wooden building here in the first place because she took a fancy to this land vein. "

    The veins are too small and weak, no more than the thickness of an arm. Lin Zhuo stared at it for a while, feeling that the veins would go out if used.

    She couldn't help asking: "This... really works? ""It's just a spirit beast bag," Zhao Yiqing said confidently, "It's very simple, this earth vein is enough. "

    Lin Zhuo gave her a meaningful look.

    As far as she knows, the space magic weapon is the most difficult of all magic weapons.

    Other magic tools refine materials, and space magic tools not only need to refine materials , but also to incorporate the rules of space.

    The strength, formula, and skills are all real, but the rules are imaginary.

    The dividing line between the junior craftsmen and the intermediate craftsmen is whether they can refine space magic weapons.

    Many refiners can't touch the threshold of space rules all their lives, and can only stay at the elementary level all their lives. Those who can cross this boundary during the foundation building stage are already remarkable.

    Zhao Yiqing...only practiced at the seventh level now? She is in the On the side, watching Zhao Yiqing mobilize the power of the earth veins, use spiritual power to pull and wrap the material, and knead the material in the air very easily like kneading plasticine.