Chapter 81

Chapter 81

    After the unhappy conversation between Yaqi Snake

    and Sanggo, the atmosphere became obviously stagnant.

    Zhuo Mulan was originally reserved, and after experiencing the blow of her sister's death, she didn't speak much. The only sound left in the long tunnel was the sound of a few people stepping on the gravel.

    That gerbil has never been seen again—the number seems to be much smaller than that of the bamboo rat, and it can even be called rare in this underground palace.

    No wonder seeing her disapproving of the gerbil, the white cat immediately asked her to swallow the mouse's heart.

    After walking in such silence for a while, suddenly there was a low cry of a woman in front of her. It was so miserable that it was particularly infiltrating in this empty tunnel.

    Lin Zhuo shuddered, and then heard the woman sobbing: "Senior brother, wake up, senior brother..."

    Moving forward, she saw a woman half kneeling on the ground with her back facing them, the Taoist robe on her body seemed to be still too white Zong's.

    She unloaded it in one breath: it is a human being.

    Fortunately, it's not a ghost—it's not that she is very afraid of ghosts, after all, she accepts such things as time travel, and she doesn't resist the existence of ghosts that much.

    It's just that if it's a ghost... how can she attack to cause damage to the ghost?

    Lin Zhuo immediately made a note of this question in his mind: After he gets out, he must figure out this matter.

    That is to say, there are no wronged souls in this secret realm. If she is thrown into a secret realm full of ghosts, she will die without knowing how.

    Just as she was thinking, the woman in front noticed someone approaching.

    She turned her head in panic, looked at them like a frightened little white rabbit, and was nervously preparing to cast a spell in her hands: "You, don't come here..."

    I didn't expect that the female cultivator was already in the early stage of foundation establishment, and she was still so stupid and sweet , It seems that he has no combat experience at all.

    Seeing her face, Lin Zhuo thought about it, but he couldn't find this person from the memory of the original owner.

    Presumably, even though they came from the Taibai Sect together, the two of them hadn't met face-to-face very much—but it's also possible that the female cultivator had a deep impression on the original owner, but the original owner didn't remember her.

    But no matter what, she had better be careful in front of this nun.

    "Okay, let's not go there," Lin Zhuo comforted her, "but there is only one tunnel in this tunnel, and there is no fork in the road. If you don't let us go forward, do you want us to go back?"

    The female nun was even more panicked: "Don't go Ahead!"

    Lin Zhuo asked: "Why?"

    "There is a snake in front..." Her tears suddenly fell down, "It is because of the snake that my senior brother is unconscious now, and there are many people, They are all the same as him..."

    Perhaps because she thought of her dead sister, Zhuo Mulan softened her heart: "Girl, what is the situation, can you tell us?"

    "Snakes... there are snakes everywhere... "