Chapter 9

Chapter 9 The Refiner

    After all the rabbits and fish were eaten, the morning fog in the woods had cleared.

    Lin Zhuo was very full. Yunbozhou roasted the rabbits as well as what Zhao Yiqing said. The taste of the rabbit meat was slightly different from the previous life. I don’t know if it was because the rabbits grew up in such a world of cultivating immortals and soaked in spiritual energy. Because of this, the meat is tender and delicate, and the mouth is full of fragrance after biting.

    Yudinghong also lived up to Zhao Yiqing's repeated chanting. Compared with fish, it tastes more like shellfish.

    After swallowing the fish, you can still feel a gentle and nourishing spiritual energy in your body.

    After Lin Zhu finished eating, he was lazy and didn't want to move, but saw Zhao Yiqing squatting at the place where Yun Bozhou killed the fish, picking up the red scales of the jade top one by one.

    She couldn't help asking: "Why did you pick this up?" Zhao Yiqing said: "This is a high-quality refining material, thin and tough... Cough, the main reason is that the color is good-looking. When adding a little of this when refining, many female cultivators will be very special." I like it."

    "And this fish bone," Zhao Yiqing said, "the hardness of this fish bone is even stronger than that of black iron ore.

    But it is lighter than black iron ore. When there is no black crystal ore, it It can be regarded as a convenient substitute, female cultivators can’t afford the things made by Xuanjing Mine, so they will buy some hairpins made of fish bones for self-defense..." "Ahem," Yun Bozhou wanted her to stop rambling, Winking at her desperately, "Yiqing!" "Huh?" Zhao Yiqing looked up at Yun Bozhou blankly.

    Yun Bozhou was full of helplessness, and didn't know what to say about her.

    Lin Zhuo smiled, and directly pointed out: "Are you a craftsman?" Zhao Yiqing answered smoothly: "Yes..." "Ah, no."

    She caught a glimpse of Yun Bozhou's face and immediately changed her words, "I am not I am not , You heard me wrong."

    Silly white sweet, purebred.

    Lin Zhuo looked at Yun Bozhou affectionately: I really have endless troubles to fall in love with such a person.

    Lin Zhuo said to Yun Bozhou, "Don't worry, I won't hurt her."

    "However, I hope you can let go of your guard against me. We are a cooperative relationship.

    She is a craftsman. It just so happens that I need a space magic weapon."

    She was still wondering why Zhao Yiqing was able to bring the space magic weapon into the Wuwangshan still treats the Profound Crystal Mine as nothing, if she is a craftsman herself, everything would make sense.

    "I'll exchange black crystal ore, ten black crystal ore, for one..." Lin Zhuo pointed to Zhao Yiqing's neck, "A domino like her." It

    can conceal identity and hold things, killing two birds with one stone.

    "What materials do you need, I'll look for it."

    Lin Zhuo listed out the chips one by one, waiting for Yun Bozhou's answer, but Yun Bozhou's face was covered with green clouds: "You even told her this? "Zhao Yiqing understood what she had done wrong, and flinched: "She dug out the mysterious crystal mine and didn't hide it from me, and even put the mysterious crystal mine with me..." If the resentment could materialize, Lin Zhuo would be able to see it. To the blue smoke that was expelled from the head of the Yunbo boat.