Chapter 30

Chapter Thirty: Shaving the Eyebrows

    Lin Zhuo searched around in the sky on a peacock, and saw Nie Xiao outside Guanyun Pavilion.

    There are two figures sitting in Guanyun Pavilion, one of which seems to be somewhat familiar.

    She didn't have time to think about it, she let the peacock land in front of Nie Xiao from a distance, before she got close to Guanyun Pavilion.

    "Lin Zhuo?" Nie Xiao was stunned for a moment, and then gently persuaded, "What are you doing here, leave quickly, don't disturb the two True Monarchs.

    " , he can still hold such a hypocritical face.

    "I didn't come to see Zhenjun," Lin Zhuo said, "I came to see you, I need your help with something."

    "Junior Sister Lin," Nie Xiao smiled apologetically, "We have broken off the engagement, Besides, I can't meddle in Wuwangshan's affairs..." "Since you insist on bringing up these old things," Lin Zhuo flashed a needle in his palm, "Nie Shaozong, you still recognize this."

    After she traveled through and activated the system , the needle fell out of her body.

    She was in prison at the time and had no place to hide, so she pinned it on her bun and brought the needle out.

    Nie Xiao's eyelashes trembled slightly: "I don't know what you're talking about."

    "It's okay if I don't know. I happened to be carrying a picture stone with me that day. I took it and the picture stone to see Zhenjun, and Zhenjun will naturally know what happened. What?" The

    photo stone is similar to a disposable camera, which is equivalent to recording the whole process of Nie Xiao's falling out on the original owner, and it is a perfect example of the collapse of the human setting.

    But in fact, this is just what she used to frame Nie Zhan - all she can take out is this needle, not any photo stone.

    Sure enough, Nie Zhan was in a mess, and his face couldn't be tense: "What do you want me to help you

    ?

    " A piece of black iron ore, please help me to tick off her number plate in the spirit book."

    "Okay," Nie Xiao looked at her, "Give me the photo stone first."

    Lin Zhuo said, "Help me first." The

    two looked at each other, and they couldn't stand each other. Looking at them from a distance, they seemed a little affectionate Looking.

    "Don't help?" Lin Zhuo turned around, "Then I'll go find Zhenjun..." Nie Xiao grabbed her wrist, "I'll help."

    Lin Zhuo broke away from him: "Then let's go, Nie Shaozong.

    " In Yunting, Xuanli saw all the actions of these two people.

    He watched the two go down the mountain side by side, the two figures shrinking into a glaring dot.

    Seeing Xuanli staring at Nie Xiao all the time, Zhu Dai thought it was because the apprentice left suddenly and his lack of etiquette offended him, so he quickly apologized and said with a smile: "That woman was once the fiancée of the villain, the son and daughter of the younger generation. If you want to love, please Zhenjun Xuanli laugh at it."

    The love of sons and daughters? Xuanli lowered his eyes, feeling a little more unhappy in his heart.

    ...Miao Qingshu urged the caller to quickly read the number plate, hoping that Lin Zhuo would not come back during this time.