Chapter 38

Chapter Thirty-Eight Take You Fly

    When returning, Shen Lingshuang went first because Lin Zhuo was about to break the rear and was responsible for sealing the formation.

    This also contains a little selfishness of hers: in case she faints after passing through the formation again, she can use the formation backlash to prevaricate it.

    Unexpectedly, Shen Lingshuang stood in the formation, but handed her the spirit beast bag and the storage bag.

    Shen Lingshuang said to her: "When you go back, don't say that you have seen me. The spirit beast bag and the storage bag are said to be picked up by yourself.

    Mingxuan knows the existence of the Cang Realm, but others don't.

    You just say that you entered the ancient fairy world by mistake. There is no need to say much about the ruins.

    After I go out, I will hide my body, disappear for a few days, and then reappear in other places."

    Lin Zhuo asked: "Why?" , don’t get involved with me.”

    She said again: “You entered Wuwang Mountain because something happened to Lin Zhengfeng?” Lin Zhuo nodded, and Shen Lingshuang said: “Sure enough.”

    She wanted to ask, but Shen Lingshuang only said let her go . They kept a distance from each other, refused to reveal any more, and disappeared from the formation in an instant.

    Lin Zhuo had no choice but to check the formation in the formation, and then walked through the formation.

    After passing through the formation, she didn't faint like last time, but was tortured by the pain, and her face was a little ugly.

    Before she had time to think about why, she found herself in the spiritual storm area.

    She protected herself with her spiritual sense and walked out cautiously.

    As soon as she went out, a shadow rushed towards her bear.

    She dodged, and the other party fell into the mud, got up from the ground again, and looked at her with aggrieved eyes.

    Lin Zhuo looked at it, unable to recognize it for a long time: "You...are a peacock?" The creature in front of him, with all its hair plucked to pieces, doesn't look like a peacock, it looks like a disheveled pheasant.

    Lin Zhuo couldn't bear to look directly at its miserable state: "Who made you like this?" "I pulled it out!" Tang Hong's voice broke in.

    Tang Hong's face was gloomy, and she was not very happy to see her back, but said awkwardly: "A stupid bird in the foundation building stage, who can't even protect the master, just watched you enter such a dangerous place... If you When I come back one day later, I will pluck all its feathers and make it into a roast pheasant!" The peacock immediately jumped three feet high, and shrank miserably behind her.

    Lin Zhuo reached out and touched Tang Hong's head: "Okay, I'm back."

    Tang Hong turned around, leaving the back of her head for her, and softly snorted: "I want

    to eat candied haws." "Okay, here You do it."

    Tang Hong finally turned around, counted on her fingers: "There are also roasted quail, fried loach, air-dried meat..." "Okay, I will give you whatever you want."

    Tang Hong was immediately coaxed With a smile on his face, he pulled her and complained, "You don't know, you lost it for sixteen days, and we went in to check it out, but we couldn't find it no matter how hard we looked, we were going to die of anxiety..." "Wait," Lin Zhuo asked. , "How many days did you say I lost it?" "Sixteen days," Tang Hong said, "It's been half a month!" Two days in the wilderness.