Chapter 78

Chapter 78

    The bamboo shoot in the mother- child formation

    was too weird, after piercing through Zhuo Mumin, it retracted immediately.

    Zhuo Mumin's body suddenly fell and lay on the ground alone.

    Seeing that Zhuo Mulan was about to rush forward, Lin Zhuo stretched out his hand to grab her.

    "You can't go there," Lin Zhuo said, "you just die when you go there."

    Zhuo Mulan suddenly lost her voice, and only heard two words hoarsely squeezed out from her throat: "Minmin..."

    I saw Zhuo Mumin's face The corpse, after a while, became the nourishment for the bamboo shoots.

    Where her body lay down, a crop of new shoots sprouted quickly.

    And her body was eroded by the new bamboo shoots, and in an instant, there were not even bones left.

    The other monks didn't dare to act rashly when they saw the tragedy here.

    Someone tried the magic technique and found that the skin of the bamboo shoot was extremely hard, invulnerable to water and fire, and invulnerable to swords and guns. It took a long time, but only a very small gap was cut; The flying boat was pierced by a bamboo shoot, and the people on the flying boat ran away in panic.

    "This piece of bamboo shoots is really scary..." The

    monks said one after another: "Are we going to be trapped here?

    " ?”

    The disciples of the sect who first entered the secret realm traveled much faster than them, but they were nowhere to be seen here.

    It can't be...all dead, right?

    Lin Zhuo remained silent, looking at the scene in front of him, he vaguely caught something, but it seemed like he didn't catch anything.

    She always feels... This scene seems somewhat familiar, as if there is a shadow of some kind of formation, but she is not good at learning, so she can't distinguish it for the time being.

    She quietly let go of a wisp of divine consciousness, and when she saw it, the thin lines of spiritual energy criss-crossing in the air and the various runes filled her eyes.

    ——Above this piece of bamboo shoots, there is a formation, hanging upside down in the air!

    This time, her familiarity was finally unraveled: these bamboo shoots are just a sub-formation, and what hangs upside down in the air is the main body of this formation, a middle-level mother formation!

    Moreover, she could clearly see that there was a newly opened gap in the Mother Formation, and there were traces of some runes being chopped off.

    Corresponding to the gap, there are gaps between the bamboo shoots. These gaps are connected to form a small path that only allows one person to pass through. If you walk out from this small path, you can safely lead to the exit.

    Lin Zhuo thought to himself: Among the disciples of the previous sect, there should be a formation master, perhaps more than one.

    Under the leadership of the formation master, the disciples of the sect successfully broke through the formation and walked out from the bamboo shoots.

    She was a little ashamed immediately: she still needs the help of golden fingers to see through the existence of this formation. As a formation master, her actual combat experience is really too little.