Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Seven Day Prisoner

    After being fed the glazed pill, Xuanli's body collapsed as she expected.

    This powerful medicine did not make him experience a moment of unconsciousness, and directly knocked him into a coma.

    Lin Zhuo half-supported him, hugged his body in his arms, and then gently placed him on the ground.

    She quietly looked at his stern sleeping face for a while, and then sighed: "I'm sorry."

    She admitted that she was a bit despicable, and took advantage of Xuanli's defenselessness towards her.

    She can't tell what the relationship between herself and Xuanli is now, but she knows that this is a game of cat and mouse, and she is the mouse.

    It looked as if she was teasing Xuanli, but in fact, the one being teased was always her.

    All the superficial peace and joy can be easily torn apart under the huge disparity in strength.

    The last time she was in Cangjie, she asked Xuanli to help her rescue Shen Lingshuang, but when he didn't agree, she was already vigilant about their relationship.

    Xuanli's bloodline makes him stick to justice by nature. He is a law enforcer, but that doesn't mean he will be a rescuer.

    Shen Lingshuang's injury, Zhao Yiqing's illness, and even Lin Zhengfeng's escape had nothing to do with him.

    And she has endured the kindness of these people, and occupied the identity of the original owner, so she must bear all these with all her strength.

    Fundamentally, she and Xuanli took two different paths.

    Xuanli lurked by her side again and again, perhaps because he also noticed this.

    ——perceived that she was walking on the edge of the rules.

    She is a prisoner and he is the warden. In the face of the conflict of positions, all those ambiguities that seem to be absent are all scattered into green smoke.

    She reached out and put her fish-shaped jade tablet into his palm.

    "I'm not going back forever," she didn't know if he could hear these words now, but she couldn't help but promise, "I... will come back."

    After that, she withdrew her hand and was about to get up ——But he was caught off guard by the man on the ground who grabbed his wrist! I saw that his eyes were clear, so how could he be affected by Liuli Dan? Lin Zhuo was shocked: "You..." Before he finished speaking, he pulled hard and pulled him into his arms.

    He held her tightly, and breathed hot breath against her ears, making her whole body seem to be ignited by this breath, and her whole face quickly became hot.

    She turned her head sideways, trying to escape from the influence, but unexpectedly felt a stabbing pain: he actually bit her neck! The fangs pierced through her flesh, and the strong smell of blood diffused. This biting did not spare a bit, and there was no other emotion in it, only a rampant anger.

    Lin Zhuo was in a trance, and felt like a prey under the tiger's claws.

    Then, a strong and domineering imprint entered her consciousness, as if boiling magma was slowly poured into her body, causing her to die of pain.

    But in the time of three breaths, she seems to have experienced three reincarnations between life and death.

    "I have formed a bond with you," he said with a deep voice, Lin Zhuo, who was still in the aftertaste of pain, felt that his voice was ethereal, "This contract is called Seven Days Prisoner."