Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Surabaya County (one more)

    Surabaya County.

    Lin Zhuo looked down from the back of the lion and heron, and saw a row of buildings, which seemed to be chaotic and contained a universe. Looking down from a high place, the layout of the entire city was like a picture of Tai Chi Eight Diagrams.

    The driver of the lion-heron greeted the city gate guards with ease, and carried the lion-heron into the city gate.

    This road seems to be a special road for lions and herons. There are only lions and herons in a hurry to and fro, and there are not many pedestrians.

    When the lions and herons drove into an open space full of parked lions and herons, Lin Zhuo saw the bustling and bustling streets in front of him, bustling and noisy.

    Sishui County is located in the south of Wuwang Mountain. On the upper Wuwang Mountains separates the Wuji Sect, Qingyang Sword Sect, and Taibai Sect. On the right, there is the Beiwang Mountains and separates the Kai Tianzhao Sect. It is far away from the four major sects. On the left is the Wuji Sect. The Holy Land of Medicine Cultivation covers the Moon Valley.

    The five major sects can't reach here, so this county is a paradise for casual cultivators. There are many small and medium-sized forces, and scattered cultivators come and go from all walks of life. There is no one big, but a strange balance has been formed. Several forces have joined forces. In charge of the stability of this city.

    She is a visitor from a foreign land riding a lion and heron, and she can't make any waves here.

    Lin Zhuo jumped off the lion-heron and paid ten low-grade spirit stones to the driver of the lion-heron, and immediately a mortal guide stepped forward beside him: "Shangxian, is this the first time you have come to Sishui County?" There is a pannier on his back, which is full of scrolls.

    He took out a scroll and handed it to Lin Zhuo respectfully: "This is the map of Sishui County. I wonder if the god would like a copy?" Lin Zhuo was very moved by the map, but when he asked, the map asked for a low-grade spirit stone.

    She has a huge sum of money in her pocket now, but... can't spend it.

    She thought for a while and asked, "I don't have any spirit stones on me now, can you take me to the largest medicine hall in Sishui County, where I will sell some pills and give you spirit stones." The

    guide hesitated for a while, and then , nodded: "Shangxian, please follow me."

    Lin Zhuo followed the guide around the city, and then entered a bright medicine hall called Guiyuantang.

    There were quite a few people in the medicine hall. Lin Zhuo waited in line for a while, and finally it was her turn. The drug boy asked her very kindly, "Shangxian, what do you want?" Lin Zhuo took out a bottle of Peiyuan Pill: " I want to sell elixir."

    "Please wait a moment."

    Yaotong twirled a little bit of elixir, and then his face was a little uncertain, and he called the alchemist who was sitting in the hall.

    The alchemist who was called over by him had a bit of a temper on his face: "You have learned a lot now, but you can't even distinguish the first-class Peiyuan pill?" Yaotong smiled apologetically: "Senior, look You'll know later." The

    alchemist casually picked up a piece of alchemy and squeezed it into his mouth, and then his expression gradually became serious.

    He twirled another piece of pill, tasted it and said: "It's weird, this Peiyuan pill is of high quality, and the recipe of this pill is also simple. It is obvious that the perilla leaves that can be seen everywhere are used to replace the bitter echinacea. Such a good effect?" The alchemist looked at Lin Zhuo: "How many such Peiyuan pills do you have? Where did you get them?" Lin Zhuo said vaguely, "I accidentally helped an alchemist on the way, and he gave it to him as a gift. Yes . I