Chapter 54

Chapter 54: Wang Xiaocui

    The two faced each other, Lin Zhuo didn't know whether to deal with Xuanli or the young man in front of him first, and his mind was tied.

    Xuanli felt her subtle pause, as if a pile of gunpowder had been buried in his chest, which would ignite instantly.

    He gritted his teeth secretly: If she really has anything to do with this strange man, he will definitely catch her back himself! Just at the moment when the atmosphere was strangely frozen, Xiao Guan, who was belatedly aware of it, suddenly saw a person barging in, and screamed in shock: "Ah——" the peach-eyed boy frowned, unfolded a folding fan in his hand, and waved it lightly. , the young man fell on the bed and passed out.

    He folded the fan leaves again with a "swish", and sat down at the small table in the room calmly, turning the handle of the fan in his hand boredly: "Miss, you still don't want to show yourself?" Lin Zhuo thought for a while, swallowed again. A Yirong Pill restored the appearance of a girl with mediocre features before, and then revealed the concealment talisman on her body.

    She stood there, looking at the young man: "Senior, you can eat recklessly, but you can't talk nonsense. I have only met you once, and I am not familiar with you." The

    young man smiled and said, "I didn't eat recklessly ." I am not talking nonsense.

    I am very familiar with the smell of fried loach mixed with grilled quail."

    Lin Zhuo suddenly realized: there is a flaw here! But Lin Zhuo obviously felt that Xuanli's spiritual consciousness was still tightly suppressing her, and he did not relax at all after getting the answer.

    She had no choice but to say to the boy: "You followed me all the way because of this, forcing me to hide in the brothel?" Half of questioning the boy, half of explaining to Xuanli.

    "Of course not," the peach-eyed boy twitched his eyes, "I'm here to discuss cooperation with you."

    Lin Zhuo was puzzled, and resolutely refused: "My strength is low, and I have nothing to talk to senior about."

    "Don't call me senior, "The young man said, "Since we are talking about cooperation, I think you should know my identity.

    I am Sang Wu, the young master of the Wenqing Pavilion.

    This entire Wenqing Alley, and even the black market inside, are all properties of My Wenqing Pavilion. "

    Lin Zhuo sensed his implication: as long as she is still in this alley, she is in Sang Wu's hands, and she cannot escape.

    Her eyes darkened, and she was about to speak, but Sang Wu said again: "Then girl, your name? Lin Zhuo casually made up a pseudonym: "Wang Xiaocui." Sang Wu was stunned for

    a moment, then smiled and rolled his eyes: "Xiao Cui, what a good name." He did

    n't care whether it was his real name or a fake name, and said along the lines of the words: "Then Xiaocui, I won't play tricks with you either.

    The bottle of Peiyuan Pill you sold to Guiyuantang is of high quality. I wonder if you can introduce the alchemist to me and sell it to me? Lin Zhuo said, "I can't." "

    "Why?" Lin Zhuo poured out the excuse he had prepared earlier: "I just met that alchemist by chance, and now I can't find him. "

    Sang Wu stared at her for a while, and then said directly: "You are lying. "

    "Just think I'm lying." Lin Zhuo shrugged, with a look of

    whether you believe it or not: "Can you let me go now?" It's time for me to go home, and there are still people at home waiting for me to go back. "

    Xuanli paused, as if something soft hit him lightly.

    Sang Wu said with a half-smile: "I'll take you back. "

    No need." Lin Zhuo was pressed by him, and started talking nonsense again, "My Taoist companion doesn't like to meet outsiders. "

    Taoist?! Xuanli was shocked, and after a while, she realized that she was lying to that man.

    "Taoist? Sang Wu's smile froze at the corner of his mouth, he looked at her for a moment, then smiled meaningfully, "Xiaocui, you're lying again." He held the

    fan bone and knocked on the table: "I'm from Wenqing Pavilion, the exercises we practiced in Wenqing Pavilion...you should have heard of it."

    The method of dual cultivation, the harmony of yin and yang, let everyone in my pavilion develop a pair of sharp eyes.

    I can tell right away that you are a virgin. "

    Om—" As soon as Sang Wu finished speaking, the divine consciousness in Lin Zhuo's sea of ​​consciousness suddenly became turbulent.

    The ancient beasts are majestic and surging, and they may come out at any time and crush everything.

    Xuanli seems very angry? She asked quickly :"What’s wrong with you? What happened to you? Cangjie come again? "How could you make him so angry? Xuanli was silent for a while, then said: "Get away from him quickly. "

    Otherwise he would...can't help wanting to do something to this man! Although Lin Zhuo didn't know what happened to Xuanli, she immediately agreed to him: "Okay. "

    "The young master is indeed a veteran of Huacong, he knows a lot. "

    Lin Zhuo followed Sang Wu's words about being a virgin. As the soul of a modern person, she didn't realize how blatant and bold Sang Wu said to her in the wilderness. If an ordinary female monk , can’t accept talking about this topic with a strange man at all—and she doesn’t think it’s abnormal for a person who is asking about Qingzong to say this to her.

    So she is not only not angry at all, but also blushing without heartbeat Continue to lie: "There are tens of millions of people in the world, and there are tens of millions of Taoist couples.

    The young master can't understand the resonance of the soul and the mind, and I can't understand the double cultivation method of your Wenqing Pavilion, so let the well water not violate the river water.

    That alchemist, I really don't know the whereabouts, and it's useless for you to find me.

    Young master, farewell. "

    "Soul?" Thought? " Sang Wu lowered his head, savoring her words, and suddenly smiled.

    This smile is like thousands of peach blossoms in full bloom, gorgeous and incomparable: "How do you know that he doesn't like your skin? He looked up, and the girl had already walked to the door, and was about to push the door to leave.

    He stopped her: "Xiaocui, what you are showing me now is not your real skin, is it?" "The

    girl's pace did not stop at all: "It has nothing to do with you. "

    Sang Wu looked at her back, he didn't want to talk about Peiyuan Pill with her, and he didn't want to find the alchemist. Instead, he felt a strong curiosity about her life: she is a lie everywhere, so what is her true face like? ? Where did she learn from, where did she come from? He subconsciously got up to catch up with the girl, stretched out his folding fan to hold her shoulders, but suddenly a phantom of a tiger jumped out from behind her, snapped the folding fan off with one claw, and with a huge force, he Flip back.

    He smashed the railing behind him with his back straight, and fell down uncontrollably. The shrill voice of the madam resounded through the sky: "Where did such a bastard come from, who dares to make trouble in Wenqing Lane! You guys, give me the Qiyun Peony Take care of it!" Lin Zhuo didn't know what happened behind him, and he didn't turn his head when he heard the loud noise of someone falling to the ground, but he didn't want any trouble and just wanted to leave this place.

    But when she heard the words "Qiyun Peony", her footsteps stopped.

    She looked back, just in time to see a beautiful red peony in a pot.