Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Obtaining Kungfu

    Because of this movement, Lin Zhuo decided to go out of the house to check the situation, while Tang Hong continued to guard by Zhao Yiqing's side.

    As soon as she went out, she was stunned by the scene outside.

    The sky is filled with lingering dust and smoke, sand and rocks are flying in the distance, a small mountain is leveled by an unknown force, large swaths of dark clouds are shrouded above Wuwang Mountain, and there are occasional thunder flashes.

    She didn't need to open her consciousness, she could already feel the coercion and violence near the hill. The chaotic aura is enough to crush everything below the golden core into fly ash.

    Even the battle after the end was so amazing, it was hard to imagine what happened outside when the loud noise was heard just now.

    For the first time since she crossed over, she felt a sense of awe towards the immortal cultivators in this world—in the past, she only thought that cultivating immortals could only use spells, but she never knew that immortal cultivators can also arouse the power of heaven and earth, and create the power of nature .

    She is still too weak.

    So weak that if these great powers wanted to crush her to death, it would be easier than crushing an ant.

    Thinking of this, Lin Zhu suddenly felt a rush of heat in her heart. At the same time, something seemed to loosen in her mind, and she heard a notification from the system.

    Before she had time to check, she heard Tang Hong's exclamation: "Senior Sister Lin! Lin Zhuo! Ming Xuan is in danger!" She rushed to the alchemy room and saw Ming Xuan's eyes closed tightly, his face pale and the corners of his mouth There was also a trace of blood oozing out.

    The orange-yellow pill fire in front of him also jumped rapidly, and the white medicine cauldron kept churning in the pill fire.

    Tang Hong surrounded Mingxuan, not knowing what to do, and turned around anxiously: "What happened just now must have disturbed Mingxuan's alchemy, I obviously felt that there was something wrong with his aura, so I rushed in..." She was at a loss, her eyes circled Red: "Mingxuan is very good at alchemy, he has never had any accidents, and now I don't know what to do..." "Don't panic," Lin Zhuo comforted her, "Leave this to me, you go and guard Yiqing, Don't let anything happen to her."

    "But..." "Trust me," Lin Zhuo looked into her eyes, "I will let him be fine.

    You can't help here, and Yiqing needs you even more. "

    Tang Hong pursed her lips vigorously, hesitated for a while, then nodded: "Okay!" She turned and left. Lin Zhuo closed his eyes, let go of his consciousness, and checked the situation around Ming Xuan.

    All kinds of elements around him were in a mess, not only chaotic, but also extremely active, constantly swimming , especially around the medicine cauldron.

    She immediately divided her consciousness into two strands, one to straighten out around Mingxuan, and the other to sort out the surroundings of the medicine cauldron.

    But this time the elements were extremely difficult to suppress. After running out, Lin Zhuo took the trouble to catch those elements back again and again. After repeating it for more than a dozen times, he finally stabilized a small amount of spiritual energy.

    With this part of spiritual energy as a traction, the remaining elements also gradually calmed down. Zhuo arranged them all smoothly.

    After straightening out the aura in the alchemy room, her spiritual consciousness was exhausted.