Chapter 84

Chapter Eighty-Four

    Faceless

    Lin Zhuo didn't expect that Baqi didn't devour the souls of those disciples.

    It seems... Baqi just took away their spirits and closed the little black house?

    Hearing the increasingly noisy voices behind her, Lin Zhuo immediately swallowed a Yi Rong Pill—the promotion just now eliminated the Yi Rong Pill she had just swallowed. medicine.

    She had just swallowed the elixir when she heard someone from behind ask:

    "Am I dazzled? There is a woman sitting next to that Baqi?"

    "Did she be coerced by that Baqi?

    " Arresting people, is there still a need for coercion?"

    "You still have time to gossip here!" A figure who seemed to be the leader among them shouted at them in a low voice, "Quickly retreat!" The

    disciples rustled Backed away from the entrance of the tunnel, as if afraid that Baqi would hurt them.

    Lin Zhuo looked at them and felt amused: With their speed of action, if Baqi wanted to do something to them, they would have burped a long time ago.

    No matter how high these sect disciples are, how elite they look, and how powerful they are in the sect, in terms of combat experience and survival methods, they may not even be as good as casual cultivators.

    Or maybe the most elite group of disciples didn't come to squeeze into the secret realm this time?

    If the opponents encountered by Jiuzhongliantai in eight months were all these people, the chances of winning should be higher.

    Thinking of the Nine Layers of Lotus Terrace, Lin Zhuo thought of Zhao Yiqing's illness: I have been locked up here for so long, and if I stay in this secret place for one more day, it is a waste of a day...

    No, I have to cheer up.

    Even though he was very tired from using his spiritual sense on a large scale just now, Lin Zhuo still supported his body, stood up, and explored and looked at the furnishings in the underground palace.

    There are eight entrances to the underground palace. If you look closely, each entrance is covered with runes.

    Lin Zhuo has never seen this rune before—it doesn't look like a rune on a talisman, nor does it look like a rune of a formation, just like... a decoration?

    She looked around the underground palace and found that there was a strong religious color in the underground palace.

    Except for the runes, snake-shaped totems are painted everywhere, but this totem has nothing to do with Yaqi, but a woman with a human head and a snake body.

    Human head and snake body?

    The first thing Lin Zhuo thought of was Nuwa.

    But unlike her image of Nuwa's love and compassion, this woman with a human head and a snake body has no facial features.

    The faceless woman naturally lacks any expression, making it difficult to guess the artist's intentions.

    Logically speaking, being regarded as a totem by an ethnic group or a religion should be an emotion of belief and worship, but the faceless woman with a human head and a snake body, in the symbolic meaning of this totem... the believers are in a casual posture with their eyes level.