Chapter 93

Chapter 93

    In logistics

    , since the pills were sold out early, Ji Xing began to close the stall.

    But he didn't expect that even if the stall was closed, the flow of people in front of him would be blocked.

    "Sell some more!"

    "That's right, there are so many people waiting!" The

    crowd all booed Ji Xing to continue selling the pills, and some people who snatched the pills early shouted in front of these people: "You Not to mention, this high-grade Peiyuan pill is just as good, and one pill has the same effect as three ordinary Peiyuan pills, and the price is only doubled, which is really beneficial!"

    After being disturbed by these people, those who didn't buy it would be Itching even more, he surrounded Ji Xing and refused to let him go.     But Ji Xing was very firm and unwavering

    : "I'm sorry everyone, the alchemist only practiced so much, and I can't get out any more. If you want to buy it, wait until tomorrow."

Blooming with joy: Little Junior Sister is right, no one cares about what is delivered to your door, and there will always be commotion if you don't get it!

    He avoided being chased and intercepted by these people, and returned to Jin Yuxuan to meet Lin Zhuo again.

    Seeing his blushing face, Lin Zhuo reminded him: "Brother, don't think it's selling fast, it's just a small amount of money."

    Tang Hong said, "That's right, I can't even order a plate of silver flame fish. .”

    Ji Xing seemed to be pouring cold water on his head: two low-grade spirit stones and one elixir, and three hundred pills were only 600 low-grade spirit stones... A plate of fish needs a high-grade spirit stone, and these 600 low-grade spirit stones Lingshi, he and Lin Zhuo were evenly divided, it was not enough to fit between the teeth.

    He humbly said: "Then what should we do? The rules have been set, and we only sell 300 pills a day. Is it possible that we have to change this rule?"

    Lin Zhuo shook his head: "Brother, your thinking is still too simple.

    This day The limited sales method can arouse buyers' desire to buy, and the second is that the small shipments will not affect the interests of those big medicine halls."

    A total of six middle-grade spirit stones are earned every day. This income is not enough to be regarded by the medicine hall, and it is not enough to be regarded as a thorn in their side.

    Ji Xing lowered his head and thought for a while: The benefits in the Qingyang Sword Sect are meager...you can spread the business to other places!

    The more you sell, the more you will earn.

    Ji Xing thought of something and asked, "The four brothers you introduced to me earlier...how are you going to use them?"

    Lin Zhuo took out a map and circled it with his hand: "Let them visit these small counties Small town."

    Under the jurisdiction of the five major sects, in addition to the main city, there are also some county towns that belong to the territory of the sect.

    A large sect is equivalent to a province, the main city is the provincial capital, and the subordinate counties are prefecture-level cities.

    Under each sect, there are less than five or six counties, and more than a dozen.