Chapter 116

Chapter 116

    Fengyun Qi

    Pengsheng did not take Nie Xiao to find Qingyang, but first went to Wenjingshui Zhenjun of Taibaizong.

    Now both the Moon Valley and the Wuji Sect have become the lackeys of the Qingyang Sword Sect, and the only force he can win over is the Taibai Sect.

    Wen Jingshui is a laid-back person, and when he suddenly saw Peng Sheng's visit, he looked panic-stricken and hasty: "Pengsheng Zhenjun..."

    Peng Sheng actually didn't have a deep impression of this Zhenjun who came here, and he still looked down on him in his heart. he.

    When a person comes, he is so flustered, what kind of gentleman does this look like?

    But thinking that there was an enemy like Qingyang in front of him, he calmed down, and went straight to the point: "Zhenjun, do you know that Qingyang's newly recruited apprentice comes from Wuwangshan?"

    "Ah?" Wen Jingshui A surprised expression appeared on his face, "You said that Tang Hong was a prisoner of Wuwang Mountain?"

    "Yes," Peng Sheng said cunningly, "You think Qingyang has been advocating the abolition of Wuwang all this time. Shan, isn’t it just to pave the way for his good apprentice?”

    “This…” Wen Jingshui was a little embarrassed, “

    There is nothing to prove it, do you have evidence?” “So what if you have evidence, so what if you don’t?” Peng Sheng looks like The old monk seemed to be in a trance, but the ruthlessness in the corners of his eyes was not at all the same as this calm and breezy temperament, "After all, his apprentice's background is unknown, we just need to grasp this clue, that's enough."

    Wen Jingshui muttered Said: "It's not a gentleman's job to defile people out of thin air..."

    Peng Sheng sneered: "Gentleman? Can't you see that Qingyang is using that Qingyang express to develop his power now? When he wins over the whole Dahuang, how can we survive?"

    Wen Jingshui seemed to glance at somewhere, then retracted his eyes, and said in a low voice: "Qingyang Sword Lord is extremely powerful, if we offend him, we may fight But he..."

    Peng Sheng said: "Qingyang has been sitting in the position of the number one person in the wilderness for long enough, don't you want to know that after he failed to cross the tribulation, he reshaped his body, but he is still not as strong as before?"

    He flicked his sleeves haughtily Sit down: "It's just right, we can try him out.

    I don't believe that the catastrophe has no effect on Qingyang! Besides, for the sake of Tianzhaozong and Taibaizong...he must not dare to treat us. Kill me ."

    "Hahahaha, well said!"

    Just as Peng Sheng finished speaking, a burst of laughter suddenly appeared in the air.

    Then out of thin air, the water rippled, and a person walked out of it.

    "Ling Yang!"

    Peng Sheng looked at the figure in front of him in great surprise: "So you've been here with Wen Jingshui all along."

    No wonder Chinese Jingshui is always secretive when talking, and his eyes are still looking around, as if someone is there. Like eavesdropping!

    Ling Yang smiled and said: "Pengsheng Zhenjun, don't be surprised.

    The reason why I appear here is the same as yours."

    There was a hint of sternness in his eyes: "I am also quite dissatisfied with my master. I will never let a prisoner from Wuwangshan become a fellow student with me! I will never let the position of Sword Lord... fall into the hands of this prisoner!"

    The author has something to say:

    I have to work overtime, and I haven't finished writing. I will write a little more on this weekend.

    Thank you to those who are still following.     ——Thank you for the little angel who voted for the overlord or the irrigation nutrient solution for me~ Thank you for the little angel who voted for [Mine]: 1 SylviaPlath; thank you for the little angel who irrigates [Nutrition Solution]:

    70     bottles of Ah Liang; looking back with a smile 10 bottles; 5 bottles of rabbit without dimples; 3 bottles of jan sweet; 1 bottle of twelve; thank you very much for your support, I will continue to work hard!