Chapter 122

Chapter 122

    "The price?" The

    blond man looked at Lin Zhuo with a playful expression on his face, "You are a small foundation builder, you are not even a golden core, and it is not enough to plug my teeth. What price can you afford?"

    Lin Zhuo Looking down, he hugged some big cats in his arms.

    Then she raised her eyes and said firmly: "I can't afford it now, but I can always afford it in the future." The

    blond man glanced at her: "You have five spiritual roots, and your aptitude is only average. How do you know that you can live to the future?" ?”

    The road to immortality is cruel and cruel, and every additional spiritual root means that it takes twice as much time and energy, and the life of a cultivator is not boundless.

    The blond man sneered, and asked casually, "What reward do you think you can offer me?"

    Lin Zhuo thought for a while, and said, "I'm a formation master."

    "Oh?" The blond man's face became serious, " Array master..."

    He glanced at Lin Zhuo's expression, feeling somewhat convinced in his heart.

    He nodded: "Okay, I'll help you."

    He stretched out his hand to touch Xuanli's tiger, and then his huge figure shrank into a small, fluffy ball.

    "Take him," the blond man easily jumped from the tree in front of Lin Zhuo to the branch of another tree in the distance, looking back at her, "Follow me."

    Lin Zhuo held the sleeping cat in his arms , looking down at him, fingers gently brushing his orange fur.

    He closed his eyes, sleeping peacefully as if he had never suffered any harm.

    Then she stood up with the cat in her arms, left a note for Baqi, and left behind the mysterious blond man without disturbing anyone else.

    The blond man walked in front of her, jumping frequently and fast in the forest.

    If Lin Zhuo hadn't been specially trained by Qingyang and Shen Lingshuang in Wuwang Mountain, he might not be able to keep up with his speed.

    I don't know what's going on with Qingyang and my aunt now... What's going on with Dahuang now...

    Lin Zhuo was distracted when he thought of these two, and the figure of the blond man immediately turned into a small dot in her eyes.

    So she had to throw away the distracting thoughts in her heart and focus on following him.

    When Lin Zhuo was almost exhausted from running and was about to lose his strength, finally, she saw a village.

    It is said to be a village, but it is not like a village.

    There is a model of a mortal village, but most of the buildings are strange and wild.

    Lin Zhuo once saw the works of some pioneer architects in modern times, with sharp edges and corners, bold designs, and order in the chaos.

    And the buildings in this village are similar to the wild and unrestrained souls of those modern artists. If they are used to participate in modern avant-garde art exhibitions, they will definitely be quite eye-catching.

    In and out of these strange-shaped houses, there lived many orcs.

    Spirit beasts can only take human form in the Nascent Soul stage, and in this village, the number of orcs running and jumping is no less than thirty! In addition, there are many spirit beasts that maintain the shape of beasts walking between the villages. There are so many varieties that dazzle her. There are many spirit beasts that she has never seen before, let alone in the books. Pass.