Chapter 104

Chapter 104

    The responder

    said, "He didn't leave."

    Xuanli coldly placed the sound transmission stone in front of Wuchenzi.

    Wu Chenzi looked puzzled.

    Then he heard Xuanli say: "My wife has something to tell you."

    Wu Chenzi was even more confused: Xuanli's wife...does he know him?

    But he still took the sound transmission stone and said hello to Lin Zhuo: "I don't know what Madam wants to talk to me?"

    Lin Zhuo: "..."

    Xuanli must have done it on purpose!

    The cheapskate!

    It was also inconvenient for Lin Zhuo to explain his identity, otherwise he would not give Xuanli face in front of outsiders.

    So she had no choice but to pretend that she didn't hear Wu Chenzi's name, and said to him: "I want to talk about a cooperation with your sect in refining weapons."

    "Cooperation?"

    Wu Chenzi heard that the woman's voice was very young, It is estimated that he is still a monk who has not been deeply involved in the world, and his interest suddenly faded.

    Wu Chenzi asked, "I wonder what magic weapon is needed for the cooperation that Madam mentioned?"

    Lin Zhuo said, "A box that is three feet long and three feet high, and the main body is made of celestial wood, so it needs to be very strong in defense."

    Wu Chenzi was even more Contemptuously: "Madam can find someone else for such a magic weapon, forgive me for being busy..."

    "Three hundred pieces."

    Wuchenzi suspected that there was something wrong with his ears: "...how many pieces?"

    "Three hundred pieces ." "" Lin Zhuo said lightly, "the initial three hundred pieces, the follow-up... I'm afraid three thousand pieces will be needed."

    Wu Chenzi's face suddenly became more serious: "I don't know why Madam wants so many boxes?"

    "Business secrets," Lin Zhuo said. Said, "Just say whether you accept it or not."

    Wuchenzi said: "The quantity is huge, I'm afraid Madam will need to pay part of the Lingshi first."

    No wonder Wuchenzi is so careful, because no one has ever done this kind of mass customization before Dahuang.

    The craftsmen in their sect received at most a dozen or twenty pieces of orders, who would have thought that this one would get three hundred pieces... and said that they would need three thousand pieces in the later stage? !

    Lin Zhuo said, "Let Xuanli pay you the Lingshi first."

    Asking the Wuji Sect to refine 300 magic weapons, such a big movement will definitely attract the attention of others. Mountain out.

    Wuchenzi murmured in his heart: This lady really has no scruples in calling Xuanli, won't Xuanli feel offended?

    He turned his head to look at Xuanli, he actually threw him a storage bag decisively.

    His tone was light: "Is 50,000 high-grade spirit stones enough for a deposit?"

    Bai Jiaojiao: "Wow! 50,000 high-grade spirit stones! My brother-in-law is amazing!" Wu Chenzi