Chapter 120

Chapter 120

    Lin Zhuo was protected by Xuanli in his arms, when he suddenly heard a humming sound coming from his ears—it was a sound wave composed of many people speaking in a crowded place.

    She looked down, and Xuanli actually brought her to Shuowang Peak.

    And the old man who chased them down stopped after following them to Shuowang Peak.

    Lin Zhuo was uneasy, always feeling that there was a bigger conspiracy.

    And then, a wild laughter sounded beside her: "I said long ago that Sword Lord Qingyang hid the fugitive from Wuwang Mountain. Look, this fugitive is showing up now!"

    "Lin Clumsy!"

    Someone shouted from the audience, it was Nie Xiao: "It really is you! I knew that familiar figure was you!"

    Lin Zhuo!

    Hearing this name, Lin Zhengfeng suddenly raised his head.

    Looking from a distance, he saw a woman in a mess who was being protected by a man.

    He hadn't seen his daughter for nearly two years, and when he first saw her, he felt an indescribable strangeness.

    All the arrogance on her face before was smoothed away, replaced by the determination and determination in her brows.

    He didn't know what his daughter had to suffer after he left to transform into what she is now.

    Lin Zhengfeng felt both proud and sad for a moment: If possible, he would rather his daughter remain carefree.

    Lin Zhuo, who was protected by Xuanli in his arms, didn't know that Lin Zhengfeng was hiding under the stage, because at this moment, Ling Yang was pointing at her nose, using her as a stain, and began to pour Qingyang Sword Lord's dirty water: "She She has been living in Jianjun’s mansion for a while, tell me, how did she, a weak woman, leave the Wuwang Mountain formation? Didn’t she have the protection of Qingyang and Xuanli!”

    Qingyang saw that he was attacking faintly. With Lin Zhuo's posture, he stepped forward in twos and threes to protect the two people, but he saw a white-haired old man beside Ling Yang snorted coldly and spilled a row of black beans.

    This handful of black beans was sprinkled, and hundreds of Yin soldiers immediately grew up—

    and these expressionless Yin soldiers made up of a cloud of black mist were all at the Golden Core level!

    Bean soldiers!

    Lin Zhuo knew that now was not the time to defend himself. In fact, it was useless to defend himself.

    At present, people are swords and I am fish, right and wrong are all in the other party's thoughts.

    To be able to take out so many Jindan-level yin soldiers, the opponent's strength is unknown, but it is because they descended to the Great Wilderness, and their cultivation was suppressed by the laws of the Great Wilderness.

    If the other party is upset, it is very likely that the audience will be bloodbathed!

    Under the absolute suppression of the numbers on the opposite side, no matter how brave they are alone, it will be in vain!

    Qingyang and Xuanli also thought of this, and their expressions became solemn.

    Lin Zhuo pursed her lips tightly, and the pressure suddenly increased -