Chapter 108

Chapter 108

    The enemy

    "Boom—"

    Lin Zhuo and Qingyang, who were drinking tea in Qingyang City, also heard this sound.

    The attack on the mountain guard formation is a very serious matter for any sect, so almost everyone around Lin Zhuo stood up and looked in the direction of the sect.

    Lin Zhuo looked at Qingyang: "Your enemy?"

    Qingyang narrowed his eyes: "Maybe... let's go and have a look." The

    two left tea money, got up and left, and were about to go to the mountain gate of Qingyang Sword Sect When I went there, I saw that the disciples of the Qingyang Sword Sect were orderly and calmly controlling the crowd in Qingyang City: "No one who is not a disciple of the Qingyang Sword Sect is allowed to move forward!"

    And the monks living in Qingyang City seemed to be used to With such a battle, there is no objection to this handling method.

    Lin Zhuo raised his eyebrows: "The regulations you made are quite good."

    When it came to the situation of attacking the mountain guard formation, it seemed that swords were on the verge of breaking out.

    Although everyone knows that there will be casualties in the aftermath of the battle between masters, but there are always some foolish and bold, or there are always some people who think they are the chosen ones and want to join in the fun to see if they can pick up some benefits.

    It's not like this kind of thing happened in the Great Wilderness before - two golden elixirs fought, and a group of young monks in the refining stage ran to watch, but the golden elixir was unscathed, and the little monks died or were injured.

    There have been countless tragedies, but there have always been people who have followed suit.

    In this case, direct control of the crowd is the best way to deal with it.

    Lin Zhuo was about to take advantage of the situation to praise Qingyang, but Qingyang said: "When I was the Sword Lord, I did not formulate such a code."

    Qingyang said: "This should be perfected after Xuanli took over. I think Xuanli is quite suitable..."

    Lin Zhuo hurriedly interrupted him: "It's not suitable, it's too bad, he can't take the position of swordsman, you should return to the position quickly."

    Lin Zhuo added: "If the person who attacked the mountain gate wants to fight, you can do it yourself. Go up and fight.

    Anyway, your body is made of Wahuangtu, so you are not afraid of getting hurt."

    Even the face can be changed at will, without taking Yirong Pill, Wahuangtu is so easy to use!

    Qingyang: "..." The

    two of them were talking, and they went straight to the mountain gate—even if outsiders are not allowed to enter now, but Qingyang has a token, so naturally he can take her all the way through without hindrance.

    When he was still some distance away from the mountain gate, Qingyang's footsteps suddenly stopped.

    Lin Zhuo asked: "What's the matter?"

    Qingyang's eyes were a little calm: "It's Sang Mei."

    That Sang Mei who just broke through Nascent Soul...

    Lin Zhuo stared at the back of the floating figure for a while, and asked: " Then what are you going to do with her?"

    Qingyang was silent.

    Lin Zhuo asked again: "Attacking the mountain protection formation, what is the crime in the patriarchal regulations?"

    It happened that a disciple of the Qingyang Sword Sect passed by her and heard her question.

    A passer-by replied to her: "Anyone who attacks or damages the mountain guard formation is regarded as an enemy of the Qingyang Sword Sect. Those

    who are enemies shall be beheaded!"

    The disciple left in a hurry after saying this, without carefully looking at the faces of the two of them. .

    But a cultivator has sharp eyes and ears, so there is no need to take the initiative to listen to what these two people said, and it floated into his ears: "This is also what Xuanli made?"

    "No... this is what I made."

    Make it... ...

    set what?

    The disciple was stunned for a moment, and suddenly realized: Set up the clan rules!

    But... the person who made the ancestral rules was Qingyang Sword Lord...

    The disciple suddenly turned his head to look at the figures of the two people just now, but saw that there was only one person left in the same place, and there was another person. The sky is empty, the blue shirt is wide and bright, and the sword's edge is shining.

    He raised his sword, his voice was gentle, but with an irresistible mighty majesty: "Qingyang Sword Sect, the third rule of the sect. Anyone

    who attacks or destroys the mountain protection formation is regarded as an enemy of the Qingyang Sword Sect."

    "An enemy ." Those who want to beheaded shall be killed!"

    Everyone heard the sound and looked at him, unable to recover for a long time.

    "Qing, Qingyang Sword Lord! Qingyang Sword Lord... is really not dead!"

    The author has something to say:

    Hey, I'm sorry, it's Xiao Xiaojun who

    asked me to brew a box lunch, and I will try to finish this plot in one breath in the next chapter_ (:з」∠)_Thanks to the little angel who voted for me or the irrigation nutrient solution~Thanks to the little angel who irrigated [nutrient solution]:

    1 bottle of Changan, Hanyu, Aqing sauce;

    thank you very much for your support Support, I will continue to work hard!