Chapter 123

Chapter 123 END

    When Lin Zhuo was called into the house again, Lin Zhuo saw that Qinglian's attire changed drastically, changing into a red dress.

    Sensing that she was a little confused, Qinglian smiled and said, "The life-death contract is a marriage contract, so I will be the officiant.

    I don't know if Miss Lin Zhuo will dislike me as the officiant?"

    "How could it be..." Lin Zhuo She also smiled, "Then I will have Mr. Lao."

    Qinglian walked leisurely, took a few steps in the room, stood still, and then asked her to put Xuanli here, with a light touch, Xuanli turned into a human form.

    "Now, you follow me and draw the formation with blood."

    "The life and death deed doesn't have to be so complicated," Qinglian's voice comforted her like a mountain wind, "it's just that he was injured too badly, we need to set up a double formation Come and protect him."

    After Qinglian said, she pricked her fingertips, blood droplets suspended in the air, and under the control of his spiritual power, they were finely connected into a blood line.

    Lin Zhuo followed him and bit his fingertips.

    Qinglian began to draw a formation.

    The speed of his formation is neither fast nor slow, elegant and unrestrained, and even his formation is casual and calm.

    Such a speed was just enough for Lin Zhuo to keep up. Following the trajectory of Qinglian's formation, she also drew a formation on top of his formation.

    When the formation of the two was finished, Qinglian's formation rose and her formation sank. She meditated in the formation, and the blood light hanging above her eyes turned red.

    Qinglian, the method of making a bond, had already been handed over to her. Lin Zhuo unbuttoned his clothes, took a long needle, and slowly stabbed it in—

    the bond of life and death, to get blood from his heart.

    Pulling out the long needle, a drop of blood clotted on the tip of the needle. Lin Zhuo used his spiritual consciousness to wrap the blood drop, and then kept changing his gestures according to the method Qingyang taught her.

    Afterwards, Lin Zhuo felt all his spiritual consciousness and spiritual power surging towards Xuanli——

    Qinglian had told her in advance that Xuanli was seriously injured, and the life-death contract would divide people's lives equally, so in the process of forming the contract, she would become weaker and weaker, but the process of forming the contract could not be stopped.

    Lin Zhuo only felt that she was in great pain, she gritted her teeth and persisted, not daring to stop even half a step.

    When she finally completed the last step of the contract, the formation that Qinglian and her set up suddenly burst into a golden light!

    The golden light shattered in an instant, scattered into specks of gold powder, and all fell on Xuanli's body.

    The gold powder slowly melted into his body, and Lin Zhuo's feeling of being sucked out was cut off immediately.

    Lin Zhuo was gasping for breath, sweating profusely, exhausted, almost fell to the ground.

    But she didn't have time to care about what happened to herself.

    She looked at Xuanli eagerly, his face was serene, not as cold as usual, but with a bit of childlike purity and innocence.

    She asked blankly: "Mr. Qinglian, is this... done?"