Chapter 48

Chapter 48: Big Brother

    After the market, the next day is the day of mining.

    Lin Zhuo followed the crowd to the foot of the mountain again, waiting for the people from the sect to arrive.

    Zhao Yiqing, whom I hadn't seen for a long time, also appeared in the crowd this time.

    Zhao Yiqing came to Lin Zhuo's side, her condition had recovered a lot, she smiled brightly, "Lin Zhuo!" She complained, "I've been taking medicinal baths every day these days, and I'm almost pickled by those herbs..." Yun Bozhou Standing beside Zhao Yiqing and looking at her calmly, Zhao Yiqing didn't seem to notice, she kept pulling Lin Zhuo to talk.

    Lin Zhuo noticed that the relationship between the two seemed to be in a subtle dilemma.

    Lin Zhuo looked at Yun Bozhou's dejected aura, and wanted to help him, but he was powerless—no matter how many things he did now, it would only treat the symptoms, not the root cause, and the root of the problem between the two of them was Zhao Yiqing's spiritual root.

    I have to go to Mingxuan to test it later, what medicinal materials are needed in his hands... and so on.

    Lin Zhuo suddenly thought of a key question: In the outside world, spirit stones are traded.

    In her hands, there are many rare and rare treasures, but there are no spirit stones... Lin Zhuo rubbed his chin: It seems that he has to find a place to set up a stall before going outside.

    Just as Lin Zhuo was thinking wildly, she saw a treasure ship heading towards Wuwang Mountain.

    This treasure ship was not as terrifying as the previous treasure ship, but somehow it seemed familiar to her.

    Isn't this... the treasure ship that the elder brother sent her here before? Those who came today are disciples of the Taibai Sect? Lin Zhuo's expression gradually became serious: the original owner had offended many people in the Taibai Sect, so it's better not to be her enemy.

    When the treasure ship landed, the disciples of the sect on the treasure ship disembarked one after another, and Lin Zhuo's heart finally settled down - the person in the lead was the elder brother Ji Xing.

    As soon as Ji Xing landed, he searched for Lin Zhuo's figure in the crowd. He didn't let go of the anxiety in his heart until he met Lin Zhuo's eyes.

    He took out the book that recorded the prisoner's name, and led the people of the sect to carry out the task of collecting the ore in an orderly manner, but halfway through, when he read a number, suddenly no one answered.

    "Number 1013!" The person who shouted the number several times, and someone in the crowd muttered, "This is Lord Thirteen's number... Where is Lord Thirteen?" I haven't seen him..." Scarface was mixed in the crowd, his eyes flickered, and he didn't say anything.

    Seeing that Yan Shisan did not appear, the caller leaned over to discuss with Ji Xing, and then Ji Xing took out a jade pen from his bosom.

    The whole body of the jade pen is transparent, except for a drop of bright red pigeon blood at the top.

    He poured spiritual power into the jade pen, stroked the book with the jade pen, and the number 1013 was soaked in blood red, and then quickly decayed, turning into a deep mass of thick black.

    The fish-shaped plaque carried by each prisoner was dripped with blood, and the name on the page was connected with the fish-shaped plaque. The prisoner who handed over the mine can also be used to judge the life and death of the prisoner.