Chapter 59

Chapter Fifty-ninth Formation Dao Gate (one more)

    Lin Zhuo returned to Shannan Town.

    As soon as she stepped off the Shilu frame, she was stopped by a strong man: "Girl, I finally found you!" "You are..." Lin Zhuo couldn't remember who was in front of him for a long time.

    The strong man smiled foolishly: "That day you sold our brother a bottle of Peiyuan Pill."

    "Oh..." Lin Zhuo remembered.

    Before going to Sishui County, she sold a bottle of Peiyuandan in exchange for the fare.

    Presumably these people knew the benefits of this Peiyuan Pill and wanted to buy some more.

    "Sorry, if you still want to buy, I don't have any here."

    Lin Zhuo kept walking, passing by him, the strong man was anxious to grab her immediately, Lin Zhuo dodged, and said vigilantly: "What do you want to do?" If you want to do something, I’ll call the guards.”

    There is a teleportation array near the Lion Heron’s frame, and it’s too difficult to build a teleportation array. Usually, there will be guard monks near the array to prevent anyone from tampering with the teleportation array.     "No, girl, I..." He was sweating profusely, hesitated for a long time, and finally choked out the words, "I... came to pay you back the money!" Lin Zhuo was stunned: "Repay the money?" The big man nodded fiercely and said: "Yes, brother said that what you sold us was the top-grade Peiyuan pill. Last time we bought your pill at the price of fifty spirit beads and you were at a disadvantage. You must follow the top-grade Peiyuan pill." I will give you this money."     "This is thirty low-grade spirit stones," the big man took out a pouch and handed it to her, "You can accept it."     Lin Zhuo took the pouch, and he smiled: "Originally We don't know if you will come back to Shannan Town, but the elder brother insisted that we take turns guarding you here, hey, I didn't expect that I would guard you... Now the elder brother should be relieved."     "Girl, I'm leaving "He waved at Lin Zhuo, "I'm going to fight a few more white wolves with Big Brother and the others to earn money to buy magic weapons!" "Wait a minute."

    Lin Zhuo stopped him: "How much money can you earn by beating a white wolf?" "You want to earn this money too?" The big man looked her up and said sincerely, "Girl, although the white wolf only has the third level of Qi training, , but it is very powerful, it will take a day for the four of us to subdue it together, these days we send one person here in turn to guard your tracks, and the three of us went hunting the wolf, and even suffered a lot of injuries."

    He rolled up his sleeves, showed Lin Zhuo the scars he had newly added these days, and said, "If you want to beat the white wolf, first of all, you must not leave wounds on its skin.

    The most valuable thing about the white wolf is the If the wolf fur is complete, the price can double.

    Secondly, be careful of its tail, being hit by its tail is much more serious than being hit by its claws."

    After explaining to Lin Zhuo, he said : "As for the price, a complete leather can be sold for eight low-grade spirit stones, and nine yuan when it's good, so it's easy to sell; wolf eyes can be used to refine weapons, but usually only a pair is charged, sometimes no one accepts them, and they can be sold Two pieces of low-grade spirit stones; the price of wolf meat is unstable, sometimes more and sometimes less, at most, it is only one low-grade spirit stone; if you are free, you can collect the hair from the wolf's tail and sell it to those mortals to make writing brushes , I can also earn some Lingzhu, we brothers are too rough to do this job..." Lin Zhuo listened carefully to his long words without interrupting his enthusiasm.