Chapter 89

Chapter Eighty-Nine

    When Lin Zhuo woke up, he found that Xuanli

    had changed back to a human form at some point.

    His eyelashes were tightly closed, covering the terrifying gaze.

    Fragmented hair fell on the forehead, under the bridge of the straight nose, and the thin lips were slightly pursed, which seemed a bit childish and full of the laziness of a feline.

    This posture gave him an attraction between a man and a teenager, and the distance between the two was extremely close, so close that his warm breath sprayed directly on her ear, burning her cheeks. hot.

    The breath on his body is warm and dry, with the wantonness of an indescribable beast, and a domineering force that encloses her in the territory, like the unruly wind in the mountains and forests, with the fragrance of pine wood, the scalding heat of the sun, The publicity of the waterfall rushed over vigorously, wrapped her in her arms, and her whole body was stained with his smell.

    She turned her head slightly to the side, only to realize that it was not Xuanli who was hugging her, but her whole body was holding on to Xuanli tightly, like hugging a huge human-shaped pillow.

    Lin Zhuo was at a loss for a moment -

    this was a very subtle psychological defense: when Xuanli was in tiger form, she didn't think it was a problem to hug a big tiger; The hug becomes extraordinarily ambiguous.

    Lin Zhuo slowly let go of him with some unease, and moved away from him bit by bit.

    Xuanli was still in a deep sleep and never opened his eyes.

    He must be really tired...

    Lin Zhu subconsciously looked at the wound on his right arm, and found that the bandage was red with blood again.

    The wound was too deep, and the wound opened so quickly.

    Lin Zhu untied the bandage again with distress, and gave him the medicine again.

    After treating his wounds, she quietly exited the bedroom of the Sword Lord's Mansion.

    However, in the dormitory, after Lin Zhuo's footsteps could not be heard at all, the man on the bed turned over and sat up, looking at the direction she was going away with clear eyes.

    He lowered his head to look at the bandage on his right arm. After a while, he stretched out his left hand and pressed down on the wound.

    After a while, the wound burst open, and the snow-white bandage was once again soaked in blood.

    His complexion didn't change at all, as if the piercing sword wound didn't bring him the slightest pain, a brilliant stream of light leaked from his eyes.

    Qingyang Youyou got out of the sword, looked at this scene, smiled and said: "I didn't expect that you, the majestic Xuanli Sword Lord, would have a day of pretending to be weak and win sympathy."

    He really didn't expect that after knowing Xuanli for four hundred years, he would Still seeing him like this.

    He teased his old friend: "You said how would she react if she knew about this?"

    Xuanli shot him a look: "If you dare to speak out, you will stay in this Qingyang sword for the rest of your life."

    ...

    After leaving the bedroom, Lin Zhuo met Tang Hong.

    Tang Hong just got out of an arched door, with thin sweat on her forehead and a sword in her hand, as if she had just finished sword practice.