Chapter 5

Chapter 5: The Boat in the Clouds

    This is Yun Bozhou's ninth attempt to draw this talisman.

    This is a new talisman he came up with. He changed the original foundation a bit, changing a talisman that can only fire three attacks at the same time to ten attacks at the same time.

    But with this change, the difficulty of drawing symbols has not only been increased by three times, but has been increased by ten times.

    This required him to pour his spiritual power into the talisman pen, and every stroke he drew must be extremely precise.

    Even if there is a slight difference, this talisman will be invalid.

    Because practicing drawing talismans was too much spiritual energy, he simply moved the place where he drew the talismans to the mine—he was Jin Lingen, and he could recover the aura in his body the fastest in the mine.

    However, after drawing three talismans, he realized that the aura in the mine was not stable enough.

    This meant that no matter how well he controlled the talisman pen, it would be affected by the mine hole after it landed on the talisman paper and ruin the entire talisman.

    However, he didn't feel sorry.

    Because the situation outside the mine... is no better than the situation inside the mine.

    In the mine, he can recover his aura even faster. How to put it, it is still worthwhile to draw symbols in the mine.

    Yun Bozhou rested slightly, picked up the tenth piece of talisman paper, calmed down, picked up the pen - and dropped it.

    Then he keenly felt that the aura had become a little different.

    Without hesitation, he seized this opportunity, wrote down steadily, and finished drawing the talisman in front of him smoothly.

    After the last stroke was made, the entire talisman flashed with golden light and returned to calm.

    Yun Bozhou rolled up the talisman paper with both hands, raised the corners of his mouth, and his eyes were full of smiles.

    Fucheng! Although it is still a low-grade talisman, but if it succeeds this time, there will be no worries about a second time.

    ...just why did the aura change today? Yun Bozhou stretched out his hand to put it away, and put the low table on the ground, together with the talisman pen and cinnabar talisman paper on the table, into the space ring on his thumb.

    He stood up, walked around in a circle, and after sensing it, he locked on a direction.

    The monks cannot see the elements in the aura, so they can only incorporate all the aura. The spiritual root is like a different filter, keeping the elements of the same attribute as the spiritual root and spitting out those unnecessary elements.

    Therefore, people with a single spiritual root are the most sensitive to changes in spiritual energy.

    Yun Bozhou thought for a moment, then withdrew the concealment formation he had set up.

    Then walk in the direction where the aura changes.

    ... Lin Zhuo enthusiastically untied the spiritual knot, mining one piece after another.

    She seems to have found the joy of being a gold miner on the earth. A pickaxe is a piece of mine, which is very cool! After digging dozens of pieces of black iron ore, her consciousness suddenly came back: stop, I can't dig anymore.