Chapter 87

Chapter 87

    Reunion ! In

    the bamboo grove, the casual cultivators sat on the ground with nothing to do, looking at the bamboo shoots and sighing, but there was nothing they could do.

    Someone said sourly:

    "Do you think those people have already made a lot of money in the past? There has been no movement for so long..."

    "You are still thinking about this at this time," another person said, "It's better to be jealous that they got it." What, it's better to hope that they will open this secret realm again soon.

    My bigu pills are almost finished..."

    "Mine too, how many days have we stayed in this secret realm? At least seven or eight days, right? , I heard seniors say that there will be other food in the secret realm, if you really can’t do it, you can catch spirit beasts to eat, the most feared thing is to starve to death, but now, let alone spirit beasts, even the big wave of rats you met at the beginning I don't know where I went..."

    Someone suggested: "Idle is idle, why don't we look for that rat's nest?"

    "You have also seen that the bamboo rat is a good thing, its meat is eaten. You can advance to the next level, and you also saw that the female cultivator put away its fur and claws, and after we go out, we can also use that thing to make money..."

    This glib talk moved many people, A few people who claimed to be able to escape the swarm of rats left these people and walked back in the bamboo forest, looking for the place where they fought the bamboo rats.

    But there are still more people who do not move, watching them go away.

    What a joke, I took the initiative to find those bamboo rats, and used up all the life-saving things in my hands. What should I do when I am really in danger?

    Sure enough, those people hadn't gone far, when everyone heard an extremely shrill scream coming from the bamboo forest, the scream was heart-piercing: "Ahhhhh—"

    "Help...help!"

    save? Do not save?

    Just when everyone was hesitating, they heard the explosion of landslides and ground cracks: "Boom——"

    They clearly felt that the secret realm seemed to be attacked by something powerful, and the whole secret realm was shaken.

    Some people even lost their standing because of this, and fell to the ground.

    "My dear mother..."

    What kind of powerful spirit beast did they encounter?

    These people looked around: "Should we run away quickly?"

    "But... where can we run away?"

    When they were struggling, they suddenly saw a group of people approaching in front of them.

    The people who came here were all wearing Taoist robes of the Qingyang Sword Sect, all of them were above the Golden Core, and there was also a man and a girl in the Foundation Establishment stage.

    The leader was terrifying, holding a golden mouse king in his hand - the mouse king in the early Yuanying period, who was beheaded with a sword, and held in his hand like a little mouse in the refining period.

    Behind them followed the few people who just slipped out to look for bamboo rats, kowtowed tremblingly to the man in black: "Thank you for saving my life, senior..."