Chapter 32

Chapter 32: Yun Chongpo

    Nie Xiao no longer knows how she left Wuwang Mountain.

    He will never forget in this life, after all his hair was cut off, the laughter that filled the mountains.

    Every sound of that laughter summoned his shame, indignation and humiliation, but he couldn't show half of it on his face - because the person who attacked him was his master! On the treasure ship on the return trip, Zhu Dai sat in the inner room of the cabin and comforted Nie Xiao indifferently: "Xiao'er, to a cultivator, hair is insignificant, so don't mind it and disturb your heart.

    " I will find a good pill for you," Zhu Dai said, "If you feel inconvenient these few days, just stay in the cave and practice hard..." Nie Xiao waited for a long time, but Zhu Dai didn't say a word about why he did this Do, just say a few innocuous words.

    Instead of feeling relieved, he was provoked by Zhu Dai's attitude and felt even more annoyed.

    But he dared not vent his anger.

    Zhu Dai's cultivation has reached the late Yuanying stage, and his strength is the second in Amaterasu Sect—the first is his father, the romantic suzerain.

    Even if Nie Xiao was sent to Wuwang Mountain by him, there are still a few other brothers watching him in this position, just waiting for him to lose power and step him down.

    He can't turn against Zhu Dai, or even make Zhu Dai unhappy.

    Zhu Dai is the most narrow-minded person, he has never put him in his eyes as a disciple, he treats him like a cat or a dog, he usually drinks and feeds some bones when he is happy, he is Zhu Dai's most favored disciple, The reason is that among all the disciples, Zhu Dai thinks that he is the most obedient.

    Nie Xiao's heart was surging, but he still suppressed the anger in his heart, not a trace of it was revealed on his face.

    He lowered his head, and said for a while: "Yes."

    Zhu Dai didn't notice his abnormality, and he was full of thoughts about the things Xuanli gave him before he left-Xuanli specially explained that he should open it after returning to the sect. Animals are delicate and need abundant spiritual support.

    He waved his hand: "I'm tired of being a teacher, you go out."

    Nie Xiao said again: "Yes."

    He walked out of the cabin, and the disciples outside the cabin saw that he was full of evil spirits, and immediately scattered away, afraid to speak.

    Miao Qingshu looked at Nie Xiao, hesitating to speak: "Ah Xiao..." She faced the process of Nie Xiao's hairless and eyebrowless today, and the shock in her heart was too great, and her expression was still a little dazed.

    So much so that even though she looked at Nie Xiao now, she couldn't connect him with the former Mr. Pianpian.

    No, this is wrong... Miao Qingshu told herself in her heart: Ah Xiao did all this for her, and it was because of her that Ah Xiao suffered such a big grievance.

    She forced herself to think of those Nie Xiaohua's ambiguous and tender hearts, trying to call back her love for Nie Xiao.

    But thinking about it, he overlapped the person in front of him with the previous situation.

    The face that smiled at her tenderly, offered her a bouquet of flowers, and brushed the hair on her sideburns, all turned into a browless weirdo with a smooth forehead! Do not! can not be like this! Miao Qingshu suddenly woke up from her fantasy, and held Nie Xiao's hand tightly: "A Xiao, don't worry, after I go back, I will definitely seek all the alchemists for you!" Nie Xiao sighed sadly and sincerely. With a smile on his lips: "There is no need to ask all the alchemists. Most of the alchemists are arrogant and arrogant. I don't want you to suffer."