Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Soaking in Hot Springs

    Lin Zhuo did not dwell on the issue of spiritual consciousness for long, but settled down and began to practice the formation.

    Even with all the preparations, she still wasted a lot of time repairing the formation.

    Theoretical knowledge is one thing, and practical operation is another. Even if she opened the cheating device, she was still troubled by the complex structure of the formation, and kept using her spiritual power to pull the runes of the formation.

    After wasting a third of the materials, she finally repaired the teleportation array.

    By this time five days had passed and she was exhausted.

    She was so tired that she collapsed to the ground, and suddenly saw a white cat squatting beside her.

    She smiled and couldn't help touching it.

    For some reason, the white cat suddenly became very clingy to her. It has been staying by her side for the past few days, and would disappear from time to time. When it came back, it was wet and steaming.

    Lin Zhuo wondered in his heart: Could it be that the cat went to a hot spring? There is a hot spring in the backyard of the Immortal Mansion. Shen Lingshuang said that the hot spring is good, so she can take a dip in it, which will be of great benefit to her body.

    But she was busy with formations, so she hadn't experienced it yet.

    I didn't expect this cat to enjoy it more than her.

    It's just that every time I come back, it's listless, and eight out of ten times I see it lying on the ground to sleep, letting the water drip from its body.

    Lin Zhuo had no choice but to pinch Fajue to dry it. At the same time, he was worried: Could it be that Danxiu fed some medicine that ruined his body, and he went to the hot spring out of instinct? She thought to herself: When I go back, I need to find Mingxuan to show it.

    Fortunately, the formation has been repaired, and we will be able to go back soon.

    She sat down on the ground and rested for a while, then picked up the cat and prepared to call Shen Lingshuang.

    Suddenly, her dantian felt a familiar shock.

    She is about to advance! The busyness of these days left her with no time to take care of her own strength growth, but she did not forget the exercises in her body.

    Before building the foundation, most of the Dahuang monks practiced the most basic exercise of the Great Wilderness, the Hunyuan Jue. This exercise is gentle and harmless, so that people can switch to other exercises at any time after the foundation is established. Before the foundation, Its effect is to circulate in the cultivator's body all the time, absorbing spiritual energy.

    Cangjie's aura is already stronger than Dahuang's. In addition, in order to study and repair the formation, she has slightly improved her perception of aura and the control of her spiritual power. After accumulating these bits and pieces, she has actually advanced.

    Different from the previous advance, this time, she doesn't have to face the haste and danger of the previous one.

    But it is good to be able to add a heavy insurance.

    She put down the cat and went to find Shen Lingshuang.

    She stumbled and ran in front of Shen Lingshuang. Before she could speak, Shen Lingshuang sensed her breathing, and put her hand on her to meditate.