Chapter 61

Chapter 61 The Little Liar

    Lin Zhuo didn't expect Xuanli to be beside him, sitting on a branch half a head taller than him, with a pale face, as if he was still angry.

    She paused in her heart, and said: "You heard what I said to them just now?" The formation she set up casually can at most defend against people below Jindan, against Xuanli's cultivation level Say, useless.

    Xuanli didn't answer, just leaned on the tree and looked at her, there was an undercurrent in the golden pupil that she couldn't understand.

    Lin Zhuo suddenly felt a little uneasy: It was one thing for her to guess that he would not stop Mingxuan and Tang Hong from leaving the mountain, but it was another matter whether he would actually stop him... If Xuanli was angry, she would vent her anger to Tang Hong and Tang Hong. There was nothing she could do about Mingxuan.

    Although, she felt that Xuanli was not someone who would vent anger.

    She pursed her lips, and looked at him head-on: "If I let Tang Hong and Ming Xuan come out of Wuwang Mountain, would you stop me?" Looking at the unconscious trust in her eyes, Xuanli really wanted to reach out and cover his eyes. on her eyes.

    little liar.

    He lowered his head to look at her slightly: "So what if I stop her?" His long brown hair floated to her cheeks, and Lin Zhuo could almost feel a slight itching.

    She took a step back: "Then this contract... still needs to be resolved."

    Xuanli's eyes darkened, and her heart was depressed.

    She really is like this, she never walks according to the established routine.

    He asked again: "Do you really want to release? You should have experienced how painful it is to form a bond."

    "Release."

    This is a seven-day prison, and it is very obstructive if she hides it from her.

    She smiled and said, "If I go out next time, you can just stamp it for me."

    "Then come here," Xuanli said sullenly, "I will break the contract with you."

    Lin Zhuo obediently walked over .

    Xuanli said again: "Look up."

    Lin Zhuo raised his head, but was caught off guard by his fingers pinching his chin.

    Xuan Li leaned down to get closer to her, Lin Zhuo turned his head away in a panic and struggled away: "What are you doing?" Xuan Li said flatly, "The contract is terminated. If

    the contract is formed with blood, the contract must be terminated with blood."

    Lin Zhuo looked at him With this frank look, he immediately felt a little ashamed of his aggressive actions just now.

    She recalled that he did bite her neck the last time the bond was formed.

    She was too self-indulgent to think that Xuanli wanted to kiss her again.

    "I'm sorry..." Lin Zhuo looked a little averted, "You...come down from the tree."

    Lin Zhuo thought to himself: He must be looking down at her from a high position, feeling too oppressive towards her.

    Xuanli jumped down from the tree lightly and stood in front of Lin Zhuo. Lin Zhuo took the initiative to lean forward and closed his eyes: "You bite."

    A smile flashed quickly in Xuanli's eyes, and he hugged She, put her against the tree trunk.

    Lin Zhuo only felt a sense of oppression in front of him getting stronger and stronger, and then Xuanli came up and bit her lower lip with one bite.

    ——This is exactly where she bit him last time in Hongxinglou.

    The difference was that this time it was a real beast's bite, with an unstoppable sharpness, and in a trance, Lin Zhuo felt a coldness coming from his neck.

    If he wanted to, he could kill her anytime.

    This realization made Lin Zhuo a little scared, but also a little moved - how could the Nascent Soul cultivator be so easy to get hurt.

    Their bodies have already been tempered by Lei Jie, and they are invincible. The teeth of her, a little qi cultivator, were able to bite through his lower lip.

    His relaxation in front of her and her disobedience to him, put on any Nascent Soul cultivator, she would have died thousands of times.

    But Xuanli was just a little angry.

    From the beginning to the end, he never used his identity to overwhelm her.

    He put himself on an equal footing with her to get along with her. To some extent, this was even rarer than him liking her.

    His liking includes respect.

    He respects her so he never looks down on her.

    Except for this contract... Although Xuanli has concealed this contract, she believes that Xuanli will never harm her.

    Thinking of this, Lin Zhuo suddenly felt sad.

    He is really nice.

    It's a pity that everything she has to do is challenging his bottom line.

    He is Bi An, born to uphold justice; she is a prisoner, has a group of friends who are also prisoners, and a father who is on the run.

    But soon, Lin Zhuo had no time to be grateful.

    Because she found that with the loosening of the contract... her sea of ​​consciousness could hardly hold her spiritual consciousness! Less than a month has passed since the last expansion of her knowledge of the sea, and she has harvested almost two thousand points.

    Such a huge mass was suppressed by half of Xuanli's brand before, and nothing happened, but now that the brand was loosened, it inflated rapidly like a crazy balloon.     If this continues, her sea of ​​consciousness will be broken by the too huge consciousness! Xuanli was obviously aware of this, and after undoing the previous brand, he immediately covered it with a new brand.     This branding gradually gathered her huge spiritual consciousness, and she only felt that her spiritual consciousness was suffocated by him. Li's breath was like being held in his arms, so now, she felt like a piece of ice, which was baked by the scorching sun, turning into a puddle of water and seeping into his blood.     She was so overwhelmed by the burning sensation that she burst into tears in pain, and within a moment, she passed out from the pain.

    After the contract was concluded, Xuanli looked at the pale face of the person in his arms, and carefully wiped away the tears on her face.

    He also said that after the deed is released, it will just be printed next time when you go out... This spirit protection deed is not so easy to conclude.

    It is precisely because of the dominance of the spirit protection deed that he was able to bypass her and directly help her block the catastrophe, and it also allowed him to lock her position in one go.

    But she is unwilling to accept this overbearing, but she would rather bear the pain.

    He stared at her for a while, then murmured: "What a fool..." Then, he hugged the person in his arms even tighter.

    The author has something to say: My sister’s mood is a bit difficult to write. I have edited and edited this chapter for a long time, so don’t dislike it for its short size _(:з」∠)_