Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Bear Child (2 more)

    As soon as he said it, Lin Zhuo dodged and got into the necklace again.

    The Qi spirit was looking at the mirror and pitying himself, but when she saw her coming back, he threw the mirror at her angrily, "It's all your fault, you made me look like this!" Lin Zhuo caught the bronze mirror and placed it on the on the ground.

    She said lightly: "Keep throwing."

    Qi Ling said viciously: "Throw it, throw it, who is afraid of whom!" It casually grabbed a pearl hairpin beside it, and threw it again. This time it used much more force than the last time. But was caught by Lin Zhuo again.

    "Hmph, I underestimated you."

    Qi Ling grabbed a purple sand pot and threw it out at a tricky angle, but it still fell into Lin Zhuo's hands.

    It was surprised and said: "I didn't expect that you, a sixth-level qi practitioner, would have such powerful spiritual consciousness."

    The form of the Qizhu appeared in this space, and every movement would consume a bit of spiritual consciousness. This woman can dodge three times in a row After catching things, he is still calm and relaxed, and he doesn't look tired. His strength has exceeded the ordinary Qi training period by a lot.

    But what about beyond the Qi training period? It's not those poor ghosts, there are plenty of things here to consume her consciousness.

    "Hmph," Qi Ling raised her mouth, "Come on, don't you like picking things up? Let's see how long you can pick them up!" It didn't leave any time for her, and went to Lin Zhuo whatever it caught. Throw anything, extremely fast.

    But she actually—— caught them all! Lin Zhuo put down the last thing in his hand, and said with a calm expression, "Throwing away?" There was already a pile of things around her that were as high as her knees.

    "Then it's my turn." When she raised

    her hand, those bronze mirrors, pearl hairpins, and purple clay pots all floated up, forming a small wall around her.

    Then, they all shot towards Qi Ling like sharp arrows! Qi Ling was dumbfounded by the battle, and had no time to dodge, and was hit by the bronze mirror in an instant, and then, the things it threw just now fell back on it like a shower.

    It was pressed by a pile of hills, its eyes were red, and it burst into tears: "You are not in the Qi training period at all, you are bullying people!" Lin Zhuo raised his eyebrows: "Who told you that the cultivation base is in the Qi training period, Spiritual consciousness must also be in the Qi refining period?" She wandered around the market before, and the results were very remarkable. Just by opening the points panel of the system, she accumulated nearly 200 spiritual consciousness.

    In addition to the increase due to the consumption of the cultivation method, her consciousness was only the size of a basketball before, but now it has tripled.

    This little brat is no better than her, but he actually competes with her for consciousness.

    Qi Ling was crying so hard that she stopped when she heard her words, "Then what stage is your spiritual consciousness now?" This...in fact, Lin Zhuo didn't know either.

    She has not been in contact with this world of cultivating immortals for a few days, and she is busy every day, and has not formally contacted the cultivation system.

    But teach the brat a lesson, don't be timid.

    Lin Zhuo smiled mysteriously, and then said, "I won't tell you."