Chapter 112

Chapter 112 Keep an account (second update)

    Qingyang's return is a big event for the Qingyang Sword Sect.

    The elders were both surprised and delighted: after all, compared to Xuanli, Qingyang is the one they have been following, and they trust Qingyang far more than Xuanli.

    There are also a small number of people who are stunned and guilty - of course, they will not show such obvious emotions, but Qingyang can still see who is really happy and who is fake because of the fluctuating emotions in the field.

    Various affairs in the sect began to be transferred to Qingyang, but at the same time, Xuanli's position became awkward.

    Along with her embarrassing status, there was Tang Hong.

    Regardless of Xuanli, he is not a sword cultivator in the first place, an unfettered beast cultivator, temporarily taking over the position for Qingyang, leaving Qingyang Sword Party will not hurt him much.

    But Tang Hong was different.

    As the disciple of Cunkang and Xuanli who competed for each other, Tang Hong chose Xuanli, and Xuanli defeated Cunkang in the ring. When Xuanli gained power, many people said that she had a good vision in choosing a master.

    Now that Qingyang is back, what should Tanghong do as Xuanli's big disciple?

    There were many rumors in the Qingyang Sword Sect. Some said that Tang Hong would leave the Qingyang Sword Sect with Xuanli, and some said that Tang Hong would change to worship Cunkang as his teacher. , all stopped.

    ——Someone in Jianjun's mansion has ascended the golden core.

    Who else could it be, Tang Hong!

    After Sang Mei's death, the spiritual energy in Qingyang Sword Sect increased a lot, many disciples took this opportunity to meditate and practice, especially those who felt that they were about to break through.

    But before they closed the door for a long time... most of the spiritual energy in Jianjun's mansion was swept away.

    Then everyone saw the thunder calamity rolling down, and after a while, the golden light lit up.

    This speed of ascension is simply forcing people to swear.

    Will you give others a way out!

    Everyone can see how young Tang Hong is, but now such a ten-year-old girl, who has won many battles in the ring, has left everyone far behind in practice, pushing everyone into the mud inside!

    Now even if Xuanli left the Qingyang Sword Sect, Tang Hong would still be able to gain a firm foothold in the Qingyang Sword Sect.

    There is a saying in Qingyang Sword Sect's ancestral rules, Jindan Daoist can open a sect and accept disciples.

    In other words... Tang Hong doesn't have to be anyone's apprentice, she can even be someone else's master!

    Everyone envies, envies and hates: My daughter... Tiandao's dear daughter!

    Tang Hong didn't know about these disturbances from the outside world, she opened her eyes after crossing the catastrophe, and saw Xuanli guarding her side.

    Even though Xuanli was only her teacher in name, she still solemnly gave Xuanli a big gift: "Thank you."

    If Xuanli hadn't been guarding her all the time, her crossing the catastrophe would not have been so smooth.