Chapter 10

Chapter Ten Alchemist

    After this encounter, the relationship between Lin Zhuo and Yun Bozhou improved a lot.

    Yun Bozhou showed Lin Zhuo a few talismans that he often used to draw before, and it turned out that they were all caused by illiteracy.

    After Lin Zhuo told him the correct way to write these words, Yun Bozhou immediately practiced again on the talisman paper, and had no time to talk to Lin Zhuo.

    Lin Zhu watched him draw for a while, feeling a little bored, and left Yun Bozhou's side.

    Mingxuan seemed to be sorting the herbs while drying them. She watched him squatting on the ground picking and picking, wondering if she could help Mingxuan, and walked towards Mingxuan.

    But when she got close, she was about to suffocate.

    Mingxuan is not categorizing, this is messing up all the herbs! In front of him were plants of two colors, one with lavender leaves and one with purple-red leaves. The two types of plants were almost identical in appearance, the only difference being the color of the leaves.

    However, Mingxuan seemed to be unable to distinguish the two colors. The two piles were separated in front of him, but it was the same as when they were not separated.

    Lin Zhuo asked: "Why don't you separate them when you plant them?" Ming Xuan said with a bitter face, "These two kinds of herbs are interdependent."

    "You can't tell the difference?" Ming Xuan whispered: "Sometimes you can tell the difference. Sometimes I can't tell the difference..." A suspicious guess arose in her heart.

    Lin Zhuo picked up the lavender plant and asked him, "Ming Xuan, what kind of herb is this?" Ming Xuan replied without thinking, "Purple fairy orchid."

    She picked up the purple one, "What about this one?" ""Red Immortal Orchid."

    Lin Zhuo put down the Red Immortal Orchid, saw the leaves, couldn't help but compare with the Purple Immortal Orchid in his heart, and frowned slightly.

    She looked through the two plants in the herb pile, and confirmed that her judgment was correct, and she had a bottom line in her mind.

    Lin Zhuo put the two together: "Now, tell me, which one is Zixianlan?" Ming Xuan immediately frowned in confusion.

    He hesitated for a long time, and pointed to Hongxianlan.

    Lin Zhuo sighed: "Wrong."

    Ming Xuan lowered his head, his delicate face was full of frustration.

    Young life...Looking at Mingxuan, Lin Zhuo felt that what he had entered was not a prison, but a care center for disabled cultivators.

    Otherwise, how could she meet an illiterate talisman master, a color-blind alchemist, oh, and a refiner who can't refine weapons.

    "It was Xiaotang who helped me dry the herbs before." Mingxuan squatted down, huddled into a ball, pitiful and helpless, "Xiaotang went out today, so I can do it by myself...I knew that I couldn't do well ..." Looking at him like this, Lin Zhu couldn't bear it.

    After all, Mingxuan was only twelve or thirteen years old, and she was still a primary school student—she obviously forgot that she was only a fifteen-year-old girl now, and a kind heart of an old mother rose in her heart: "Besides the color , Is there any difference between the two?" Ming Xuan shook his head: "No.

    These two herbs have the same appearance, but their medicinal properties are completely opposite."

    "Really not?" Lin Zhuo glanced at the two plants on the ground , smiled, "There are no two identical leaves in the world, so there must be no two identical plants.