Chapter 121

Chapter 121

    "The secret realm is open—" The

    audience also felt the opening of the entrance to the secret realm. In the almost desperate bloody battle and killing, they finally saw hope, and they couldn't help cheering loudly.

    Under the protection of a few Nascent Souls, hundreds of Qingyang Sword Sect disciples poured in, as well as those guests who came to watch the ceremony from all directions, and casual cultivators who came to prepare to enter the secret realm to explore, all rushed to the secret realm desperately.

    And under the old man's instruction, the Yin soldiers also surrounded these people...

    It seems that they want to squeeze into the secret realm with them!

    Lin Zhuo was standing by his side, seeing this scene, he frowned and said, "After forcing it to open, can it be forced to close?"

    Xuanli nodded, "Yes."

    Lin Zhuo looked at Xuanli's pale face, and wanted to say something. Can't say anything.

    Xuanli's standing posture was still steady, as if he had never been injured at all, nor had he exhausted his cultivation.

    But she especially wanted to keep him, let him lean on her shoulder.

    Lin Zhuo bit his lower lip tightly, and looked up, the old man seemed to be manipulating the Yin soldiers, unable to fight Qingyang with all his strength, he had already avoided it far away.

    Ling Yang refused to accept it, and came forward to fight against Qingyang, but was beaten by Qingyang within three moves, even his sword was broken!

    Lin Zhengfeng laughed loudly: "Hahahaha, you want to become a teacher before you have finished your studies? Your heart is higher than the sky!"

    Ling Yang was ridiculed by Lin Zhengfeng, changed a sword, and attacked Qingyang again angrily.

    But he didn't want Qingyang to cut him down with just one move this time.

    There was no expression on Qingyang's face, he was already extremely disappointed in the face of this apprentice, and he didn't want to give him another look.

    But after all, because of the former master-student relationship, he said lightly: "It's a big taboo for a swordsman to change swords!"

    Qingyang knocked him unconscious with a casual touch, but did not kill him.

    Then he went to fight those Yin soldiers in an orderly manner——

    Those Yin soldiers are very difficult to deal with, no matter how you kill them, they can't be killed. Gather up your figure.

    Qingyang forced those Yin soldiers back, came to her side suddenly, and shouted: "Go in!"

    Qingyang pushed something on her body, and then pushed her and Xuanli into the secret realm: "In the secret realm I will leave them all to you!"

    Lin Zhuo and Xuanli were pushed into the secret realm like this, and after they entered, she saw Qingyang pick up Ling Yang's comatose body and kill him with a sword!

    Ling Yang was originally a Nascent Soul, but when he was urged by the rich spiritual energy, a light curtain immediately closed the entrance to the secret realm, and countless Yin soldiers were blocked out.

    The figures of Qingyang and Lin Zhengfeng stood at the entrance and looked back at her. Lin Zhuo faintly saw Lin Zhengfeng talking to her at the other end of the light curtain.