Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Money Printing Machine

    Lin Zhuo didn't expect that the person Yun Bozhou brought her to meet would be Shen Lingshuang, the younger sister of the original owner's mother.

    The original owner didn't have a deep impression of this aunt. He only remembered that the parents and aunt went out to perform a mission, and then came back. The mother was gone, and the aunt only had a left arm left.

    Then the aunt broke up with her father, and the original owner didn't see her again for ten years.

    Ten years is not a long time for a cultivator, so Shen Lingshuang's face did not change, and Lin Zhuo also recognized her by virtue of his impression.

    Shen Lingshuang looked at Lin Zhuo with a dazed expression.

    She seemed to be looking at someone through Lin Zhuo, and after a while, she narrowed her eyes: "It's you."

    There was a bit of nostalgia in her eyes, and the emotion disappeared in an instant, almost making people wonder if she was wrong.

    "Space magic weapon, I have it here." Shen Lingshuang looked at Lin Zhuo again, there was no trace of warmth in her eyes, as if she was looking at a stranger, "It's just that I won't exchange it with you."

    Lin Zhuo asked, "Why?" Shen Lingshuang said lightly Said: "Because of you, you are Lin Zhengfeng's daughter."

    She stood up, the empty sleeve of her right arm drooping, being carried by the wind, and gently floated up.

    She said to Yun Bozhou: "Since it's Lin Zhuo, there's no need to talk about this matter anymore.

    I'll go back and rest, and you can do whatever you want."

    "Wait," Lin Zhuo called to her, "don't you listen to me? Can you bid?" "What price can you offer?" Her tone was very calm, without any contempt or ridicule, but it made people feel great pressure for no reason.

    Lin Zhuo said: "Xuanjing Mine and Xuantie Mine."

    When Yun Bozhou mentioned to her that there is a market in Wuwang Mountain, she asked a few words.

    Yun Bozhou told her that in Wuwang Mountain, Xuantie Mine is equivalent to the Lingshi outside.

    Lin Zhuo thought about it, and it was easy to understand: it is impossible for some people to pay one hundred black iron mines a month, with some people's abilities.

    At this time, in order not to be whipped, the low-ranking people will find a way to trade with the high-ranking ones, which is why this market exists-there is a demand, there is a market.

    So the currency in this market has naturally turned into black iron ore.

    Shen Lingshuang said: "Space magic weapon is not rare outside, but its value has more than doubled a hundred times in Wuwang Mountain." The

    implication is that she can't afford it.

    Lin Zhuo smiled: "It doesn't matter, you can order an amount, no matter how much, it's fine."

    The golden finger with spiritual consciousness is here, and in this Wuwang Mountain, she is simply a humanoid self-propelled money printing machine.

    "I don't know how you can get a lot of ore." Shen Lingshuang didn't change his face, "but no matter how much you give, I won't take it—" "It's not just because of Lin Zhengfeng."

    This time Lin Zhuo was real Surprised: "Why?" Shen Lingshuang said: "The mysterious iron mine has been hollowed out, such a big change, the people who collect the ore from the sect every month will definitely find out.