Chapter 85

Chapter 85

    In the chess player's

    underground palace, He Li and the others stared at Lin Zhuo with straight eyes.

    One of them couldn't help but said, "You... contracted Baqi to be a spirit beast?"

    Lin Zhuo smiled: "No, I just became friends with senior Baqi."

    Friends...friends...

    these two words It's even scarier than hearing about her contract. What kind of means can let Baqi be instructed by her without being contracted?

    Looking at their monster-like eyes, Lin Zhuo probably knew that his appearance was a bit curious, so he touched his nose.

    She didn't intend to explain, but changed the subject: "It's just in time for you to come, among you...is there anyone who can play chess?"

    Sang Wu said, "What kind of chess?

    " How should I describe it, "Follow me in and have a look."

    Lin Zhuo patted Baqi on the head, and Baqi made way for Sangwu.

    He Li and the others continued to be dumbfounded. Lin Zhuo felt that it was not good to leave them alone, so he asked politely, "Do you want to come and see?"

    He Li was the first to react, hesitated for a few seconds, and nodded.

    The people around him followed mechanically, like puppets being manipulated.

    After entering the underground palace, Lin Zhuo pointed to the formation board pressed by Baqi's body and said, "This formation board looks like a formation board, but it is actually a chessboard."

    This is what Lin Zhuo saw on the beams. Found after the white doll.

    She found that the posture of the white puppet was a bit strange. If she insisted, it was a bit like the chess she had seen in her previous life.

    She had a flash of inspiration and looked down at the ground, only to realize that this strange-looking array is actually a chessboard, criss-crossing, virtual and real.

    These puppets are Baizi, the number is exactly in line with the virtual half of the grid, and the black dolls are unknown.

    Sang Wu stared at the ground for a while, then touched his chin: "Xiao Cui, you are really amazing."

    She could have thought of all this.

    Those runes cut the array into squares, some grids were blank in the middle, and some were filled with runes.

    If she didn't mention the chessboard by name, I'm afraid she wouldn't know how to solve this formation, but after she pointed it out, she immediately understood.

    "I know how to play chess," Sang Wu said, "It's just that I've never seen this chess before. I don't know the rules. How can I play chess?"

    Lin Zhuo showed him a white clay doll: "The chess piece looks like this. Think again?"

    Sang Wu looked at it, shook his head and said, "I've never seen it before."

    He Li and the others also shook their heads.     Lin Zhuo

    thought for a while, and said to He Li, "Call those people outside.

    We haven't heard of it, maybe someone has."

Mulan confronted.

    Seeing him turning back, Zhuo Mulan stopped him: "Why are you walking back alone? Where are the others?"