Chapter 47

Chapter Forty-Seven

    Liu Fugui stared at the mirror in a daze for a while, and suddenly his nose felt sore.

    Seeing him in a daze, the impatient people behind him urged: "Hurry up, what are you talking about?" Liu Fugui quickly came back to his senses, and hurriedly began to arrange his clothes.

    He took off the bundle of hair and tidied up all the loose strands of hair; he used a small water polo technique to wash his face; he folded a piece of bamboo and shaved off the stubble.

    He had learned basic techniques such as mending and cleaning techniques when he first entered the sect, but he hadn't used them for a long time, and he was already somewhat unfamiliar, and it took him several times to make the techniques successful.

    It only takes a few breaths of time to sort out one set, but the whole person in the mirror has changed drastically.

    The face is still the same face, but it looks much more pleasing to the eye for no reason, and the eyes are no longer chaotic.

    Liu Fugui felt a sudden realization: what if he went the wrong way? He can choose to turn back instead of wasting his life on a wrong path.

    He has been in the fairy gate for more than forty years, and he has studied and grinded so far. He is in a daze, and he is no different from the rogue in the mortal world.

    Back then...he was A Niang's pride.

    Even if he can't cultivate the Dao, he should live out himself as a human being, live up to his mother's hard work, and bring him to the world for a while.

    Obviously nothing happened, but Liu Fugui felt that he had experienced a new life.

    Lin Zhu folded his arms and watched his expression change, feeling a little puzzled in his heart: Could it be that this mirror has other functions? Why does it look like this person has broken through some knot in his heart when he looks in the mirror? She was wondering, but she saw Liu Fugui bowed to her very earnestly: "Thank you, my lord."

    He took out a black iron ore from his arms: "This black iron ore does not need to be exempted by my lord, even Even ten or a hundred pieces of black iron ore can’t thank Your Majesty for his kindness in rebuilding me. It’s

    just that I’m so shy now, and in the old days, I will definitely repay you.”

    He stepped into the market without further explanation, but everyone could tell that his aura had become very different.

    Everyone murmured in private: "Is it pretending? To please that woman, you deliberately acted like this?" "This is too evil, who has never looked in the mirror, how can it be as if someone has instructed you when you look in the mirror..." "Why do I think it's true... You try to pretend? The difference between his front and back can be seen with the naked eye..."... Lin Zhuo didn't listen to those questioning remarks, but was caught by the system. The points given were shocking.

    What she heard just now was - "Spiritual Consciousness +10".

    Added ten points in one go! She expected to collect around a hundred points for every one point, and now the base has increased tenfold...a thousand points? Why is the system so generous this time? The mirror... there must be some function of the mirror that she ignored.

    Besides, this is just an example, and it takes a few more people to verify what is going on.

    She calmed down, waved her hand, and shouted: "Next."

    What happened next made the prisoners in Wuwangshan unbelievable.

    Some people looked in the mirror, and nothing happened as usual, and they were exempted from a piece of black iron mine tickets and put in the market; but there were still some people, after looking in the mirror, their minds were in a trance, their eyes were painful, and some even died on the spot. Howl! These people, without exception, were all grateful to Lin Zhuo. Not only did they not let Lin Zhuo get rid of the black iron mine, but they also tried every means to subsidize the mine to her.