Chapter 117

Chapter 117

    The little apprentice

    is in Qingyang City.

    The Qingyang Sword Lord's acceptance of disciples is naturally a grand event, and it seems that the Qingyang Sword Sect is about to open a secret realm again, and many monks are even more moved by hearing the news and gather in Qingyang City.

    The monks gathered together to chat, and some monks from other sects said sourly: "You said that Qingyang City is really strange, why do secret realms open in their territory every time?"     Someone replied: "You don't know, Every time a secret realm is activated, the aura of heaven and earth needs to be activated. The last time the Qingyang Sword Sect opened a secret realm was because Qingyang Sword     Lord crossed the sky. There are only a few of them in total, you can see them as Chinese cabbage, you can see them everywhere.”     Some people dreamed about their future expectantly: “Zhen Yuan Ying Zhenjun... You said that it would be great if I became Zhen Yuan Yuan Ying... Some people sneered: "     The aura of the Great Wilderness may not be able to support several Nascent Soul True Monarchs."     As soon as these words came out, everyone fell silent.     The monks have practiced for many years, and they are not indifferent to the current situation of Dahuang.     They could clearly feel that the aura of the Great Wilderness was no better than before, as if something was continuously drawing the aura of the Great Wilderness, and it had become even worse in recent times.     Some people even wondered if there were some natural treasures about to be born, and they were gathering spiritual energy, but when they searched for places to absorb spiritual energy, they either returned with no success, or kept secrets—and some people simply disappeared.     It is common for monks to lose contact with each other. Many monks are withdrawn and often meditate for more than ten years;     Over the years, monks have also been used to these things.     But the difference is -     "Over the years, there are a lot of people who can't be traced..."

    Even if they are cultivators and experiencers, there are still a few of these people.

    To put it bluntly, among the monks, there are those who are adventurous, and there are also those who are comfortable, and some who have just finished retreat or treasure hunting, and are in the period of rest and adjustment, suddenly disappeared without a sound.

    This has to make people think too much.

    Everyone could vaguely feel that there was an inexplicable crisis lurking in the Great Wilderness.

    Therefore, many people are aiming at the secret realm opened by the Qingyang Sword Sect this time, and want to accumulate some capital for themselves before this wave comes.

    After all, not everyone has the support of family teachers behind them, and more practitioners forcibly forge their own way.

    "Let's stop talking," the leader said, noticing that the atmosphere had gradually become dull, "The Qingyang Sword Sect's acceptance ceremony is about to begin, let's go watch the ceremony!" The

    crowd slowly dispersed, only The two men were still sitting where they were drinking tea.

    When the last cup of tea was exhausted, a white-faced man smiled flatteringly at the black-faced man: "Master Lin Feng...ah, no, Zhenjun Lin.

    The apprentice acceptance ceremony is about to begin, you have to go with me Watching the ceremony?"

    "Maybe, you can still see your daughter and son-in-law at the apprenticeship ceremony!" The